Our Last Dance

We walked through town as I was looking for somewhere to get clothes. "So, what's my limit?"

"What do you mean?" Travis asked.

"I mean for money. If you don't give me a limit, I will go to the most expensive clothes store and buy 100 outfits." I told him, half joking.

"Well, I didn't have anything in mind, but please don't make me go broke." He chuckled.

"Alright then let's go to this store." I say pointing to the clothes store in front of us that said 'Store losing, everything 50% off.'

He nods at the store sign. "My kind of store."

We laugh and walk through the automatic opening doors, our hands interlocked with one another's.

"Hi, welcome to Blair's, is there anything I can help you with today?" A nice lady asked us.

"We're just here to do some shopping." Travis said.

"What for?" She asked.

"I'm here to buy the lady some new clothes." Travis said, semi formally.

"Alright, her section of clothing would be over there. Let me know if you need anything." She smiles and walks to greet another customer.

Travis and I walk to the women's section. "If you want, I'll let you know when I'm done and you can go do something other than wait on me in the store."

"And spend time without my lovely girlfriend?" He flirts and I blush, slightly nudging his shoulder.

"Go, I don't like shopping with people, I feel judged." I giggle.

"Alright alright, I'll go look in the manly area." He walks few steps back and flexes for me, causing me to laugh at his stupidity.

He left the women's area and I started searching for clothes. Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" came on and I hummed to it as I searched for clothes.

Once I found about ten full outfits, I went to the fitting room and tried them on. Only one pair of leggings didn't fit, so I got the next size and continued to look around, in case something else caught my attention. Once I got done looking in the area, I walked near the cashier.

I watched as Travis bought something - I couldn't tell what - and then stuffed it in his pocket. He turned around and looked at me, smiling. He walked towards me and grabbed my clothes from my arms and placed them on the checkout rack.

He grabbed my hand and led me toward an empty part of the store. Once we got there, he placed his left hand on my hip and grabbed my left hand with his right hand. I chuckled and placed my right hand on his shoulder. After that, the song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran played and Travis and I began dancing.

It was very unexpected, but he started singing to me the lyrics.

"I found a love...For me. Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead."

I tried not to mess up my dancing as he sang ever so sweetly to me, as I feared it would ruin the mood. The task at hand ended up becoming harder than I anticipated because 1) I'm a sucky dancer and 2) Travis was just so...mesmorizing.

"Cuz we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was, I will no give you up, this time."

He spun and dipped me, then leaned in to kiss me. He brought us both to stand up and we continued dancing and he continued singing to me.

I wasn't entirely sure why or what he was doing, I just knew it was so romantic and Travis was definitely different..In a good way.

"When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath but you, heard it. Darling you look, perfect, tonight."