Date Night Pt. 1

It was 7:00pm and I decided to start getting ready. Hmm.... what to wear?

  I looked through my closet. No dress. Wow. I thought every girl had at least one dress.

  Even Nicole and Katelyn had one!

  Talk about wardrobe malfunction.

  Wait, I have a skirt, right?

  I went over to my dresser and pulled out the pants drawer. I dug around in it and found ten pairs of high waisted shorts, five pair of capri's, and two pants. I dug around a little more and found a black skirt.

  I put it on and it was very short, so I decided to look for some leggings to go on under the skirt. He is a perv after all.

  I put on the leggings and look in my mirror.

  Now I just need a top.

  I go back to my closet to look for a decent shirt to wear. I come across a tank top that was minty green and had a pink heart in the bottom corner.

  I grabbed my new phone off my dresser and checked the time. But when I picked it up, it buzzed.

  A text message from Travis is what showed up on my screen.

(T=Travis)

T: Hey baby, ready for d8 night?

  I read it over again and chuckled.

Y: No. I need more time.

T: How much more? Do you realize what time it is?

  I looked at the top right corner of my screen.

Y: I still have five more minutes. Just wait.

T: Fine, only cuz ur so pretty.

  I put my phone back on my dresser and looked in the mirror. My hair, is the same old same old. A mess.

  I didn't have time to (straight,curl) my hair, so I just grabbed my brush and ran it through my hair until it looked nice. I grabbed my bangs and bobby pinned them back.

  I looked in the mirror again. I almost didn't recognise myself.

  Then I jumped out my window. I didn't want Katelyn seeing me like this. She hates Travis. Although, what if... nah. Might as well not risk my chances. Cuz what if Travis and I actually do become more than just friends? Then I can't just keep saying I lost a deal. Plus, she'd probably keep me from going to the date just to toughen up and not lose another bet.

  I'm thinking way into this. Oh well.

  I grabbed a sticky note and wrote
'I went out with some friends. I'll be back later. ~Y/N'

  It was fool proof. I think. Oh well, time for me to go. Just on time too!

  I hopped out my window and landed on my feet on the ground. I saw Travis' car pull up and I ran to it, in my high top sneakers.

  What, you think I'm gonna wear high heals? Pft... Ha ha. You thought wrong. Wait, who am I talking to? Oh well.

  "Hey Travis!" I said hopping into passenger's seat.

  "Hey cutie. Didn't actually think you'd dress nice." He told me.

  "What, did you want better? Because if you do Ima need your credit card and another hour before I'm completely ready." I told him.

  "What is it with girls taking so long just to look pretty? I think they look pretty without glamming themselves up. They should just, embrace themselves, you know?" He told me driving off.

  "Wow. You are the first guy I've ever dated that thinks girls look pretty without all the glam." I told him.

  "First of all, how many guys have you dated? Second of all, I didn't know we were dating." He smirked.

  "Oh my Irene Travis! First off, nun ya. Second off," I paused and playful punched him in the arm. "You know exactly what I meant."

  "Uh, I don't think I do. I'm pretty sure you said we were dating." He told me.

  "Well, I didn't know what I was saying. And I didn't mean it that way. I meant that you were the first guy I've been on a date with who said that." I explained.

  "Hmm... so apparently we've been on a date before. No offence, but I've never met you before you moved here." He told me. "Unless you count yesterday."

  "No you idiot!" I yelled at him. "That's also not what I meant." I was angry, but I was still laughing.

  "Calm down, I was joking around. You're cute when you're mad." He smirked.

  I felt heat rush up to my cheeks. Great. If he saw me like this, he would win. I hate it when I lose. Gah!

  Cut it out Y/N! Ugh, I can't believe I'm thinking about this kind of stuff.

  We pulled into a parking lot. The parking lot of Castles N Coasters.

  "I didn't know we were going here." I asked.

  "Oh, it was a surprise. This isn't even all of our date tonight." He smiled. Not the stalker-ish smirk he always had. It was a cute, toothy, bright, smile.

  Unlike all the other smiles I've seen.

  My lips lifted into a smile as well and I ended up laughing.

  "After you m'lady." He said unlocking the car doors.

  I nodded my head and stepped out of the car. I felt the slight wind brush against my cheeks.

  "Well, we gonna go ride some rides or what?" I asked.

  He laughed and then stepped out of the car. We both shut the doors and Travis locked the car.

  "Alright, what ride first?" Travis asked me after we got in the park.

  "I don't know, but we have to do ALL of the rides." I said grabbing his hand and running. I looked for a ride with hardly any line and spotted hardly anyone was in line for bumper boats.

  I dragged him over to bumper boats and we got in line.

  "Ok, so do you want to verse each other or be in the same boat?" Travis asked. He then winked at me.

  He wanted us to share the same boat, I could tell. But I win this, just like I win everything. Except for Flag Football against Travis. Yeah....

  Oh well.

  "We need different boats! That way I can take you down!" I told him.

  "Ok ok." He told me.

  It was now time for us to get into our boats. The very front one was open, so I went on that one.

Travis went on the one behind me and laughed.

  "Yup, I'm definitely going down. Kind of like how I went down in flag football?" Travis asked me.

  "Oh shut up." I whined.

  The round started and I bumped into Travis several times. I also accidently bumped into him too hard that he kind of fell into the water.

  I laughed and then he dragged me into the water with him.

  I'm pretty sure that wasn't allowed but eh. We both laughed and got back onto our boats. We ended up being banned from bumper boats but that's alright. Log ride is up next!

  We got onto the log ride, just the two of us, and it went. I like this ride.

  While we were in the cave, I started humming It's a small world. He noticed it and started humming it with me.

  Then we were going up the first hill and since I was in the front, I slid back. I slid into Travis' arms and he hugged me.

  "Is someone scared?" Travis asked me.

  "No! Definitely not." I assured him.

  "Then you just want some TLC, huh." Travis smirked.

  Travis Love and Care. Yup.