Troubles With Exes

Y/N POV

I looked up from Katelyn and I's hug and glared at the male.

Then, I recognized who it was.

"What do you want." I muttered.

"I wanna know why you're being so rude Y/N." He asked.

"Because. I don't need to be nice to you." I told him.

"Y/N, who's this?" Katelyn asked me.

"She never told you about me? Well, that's ok. She didn't tell me about you either." He told Katelyn.

"I'm Katelyn, Y/N's older sister. And you are?" Katelyn said sticking her hand out.

"My name is Jackson." He said shaking her hand.

"His middle name is You're and his last name is Leaving. Which means his full name is Jackson You're Leaving." I said grabbing his wrist.

"No need to get defensive babe." Jackson smirked.

"I'm not, your babe. I broke up with you, remember?" I gritted my teeth.

"Hm...nope. Last I remember was you saying you were desperately in love with me back in Scaleswind." He chuckled.

"You wish butt face." I muttered.

He grabbed my wrists firmly and brought me to his face.

"What did you just say?!" He said in my face.

I whimpered and looked away. He chuckled.

"That's what I though Y/N." Jackson said throwing me back on the park bench.

"I have no idea, who you are, but you need to leave. NOW." Katelyn firmly said.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" He asked.

"I wouldn't go there. If you would just leave, everything will be fine." Katelyn said clenching her fists.

"Heh. Whatever. I'll see you around Y/N." He smirked and left.

That's when I broke down and started sobbing all over again.

"It's ok Y/N. Let's go home." Katelyn said rubbing my back.

~The Next Day~

I woke up to see I was sleeping on the couch. I look over to my right to see Katelyn snoring away on the chair.

I chuckle and get up to go to the kitchen. I grab the box of Lucky Charms and poured me some cereal.

While I was eating, the doorbell rang. I look over to see Katelyn still sleeping, which meant I had to get the door myself.

I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it to see Travis happily standing there. I roll my eyes and shut the door.

Well, I tried to at least. He put his foot in the door.

"What the heck, Y/N? Why are you shutting the door in my face?" He asked innocently.

"Hm...I don't know. Oh, wait, you were being a real jerk!" I shouted at him. Katelyn was still snoring away.

"What do you mean Y/N?" Travis confusingly asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Travis!" I scolded him.

"I have absolutely no clue." He said.

"At the Carnival last night?" I told him.

He just stood there confused.