Lost Friends

Nicole POV

  She nodded her head and then looked out the window, mumbling stuff.

  I swear this is Y/N.......something must've happened to her and....*gasp* What if she was brainwashed? What if she lost her memories.... I heard there were powerful and jealous witches roaming around Phoenix Drop.... Hence why I left....

  "Everyone please tighten your seatbelts, were experiencing some unexpected and wild turbulence. Therefore, we will have to land the plane before we crash the plane." The pilot said through the speaker.

  Scarlet and I put on our seatbelts. I felt the plane wobbling and I'm assuming Scarlet did as well because she sat back in her seat and stared straight in front of her.

  "I'm gonna be sick..." She mumbled.

  All of a sudden, flight attendants were giving passengers parachutes and sending them out the plane.

  "Ma'am, what's going on?" I asked her.

  "The plane is going to crash before we land. Who would you like to partner with for parachuting down?" She asked.

  I quickly grabbed Scarlet's hand and nodded my head. The flight attendant nodded her head as well and put on our parachute. And then, without notice, she pushed us out of the plane.

  Scarlet started screaming, obviously scared. But that's quite odd saying that because Y/N was never scared of adventure... I grabbed her hand and a bad wind pushed us away from everyone else. We pulled our parachutes and soon enough, we landed on top of a roof of a house.

  I recognized this house though. It was Aph and KC's house. I looked for the ladder and when I found it I grabbed Scarlet's hand and we went down the ladder. I ran- with Scarlet dragging behind me- into Aph's house. I sat Scarlet down on the couch and paused there TV.

  I pointed to Y/N and stared at Aph and Katelyn.

  "Fix her." I stated.

  "Nicole? I thought you were going back to Scaleswind to protect your village." Aph said.

  "Our plane crashed and we parachuted on top of your house. But that's beside the point. You need to fix her. I think she lost her memory." I said.

  Katelyn looked at Y/N. She sighed. Then chuckled.

  "There's no way she lost her memory. Hey lil sis, where were you yesterday?" Katelyn asked her.

  I sighed and put my head into my hands.

  "Actually, my name isn't Y/N....it's Scarlet. I don't know who you guys are talking about, but I feel terribly sorry bout you losing them." She said.

  This is ridiculous! How could this happen? What did she ever do to deserve this? I can't believe this!

  "It's not a joke Katelyn. I promise you. I ran into her on my plane and she had no idea who I was." I said tearing up.

  Suddenly Kawaii~Chan ran downstairs.

  "Aphmau~Senpai! Katelyn~Sama! Kawaii~Chan feels bad magicks in this house! And... Oh. Nicole~Sama. Y/N~Chan. Kawaii~Chan didn't expect you girls to be here." Kawaii~Chan said.

  "Kawaii~Chan, will you tell Nicole that Y/N was NOT brainwashed and this is just a prank?" Katelyn asked of her.

  "Brainwashed...." Kawaii~Chan mumbled. "That's.....that's it! That's the bad magicks presence Kawaii~Chan feels! Kawaii~Chan knew something was wrong she just didn't know what. Now she does!!!!!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.