I Won't Let Him Hurt You

Travis POV

I heard Jackson say, "Lucinda, I've got a treat for you!"

I knew for sure that he had found me. However, I stayed hidden in the bush.

There was a puff of purple smoke and then there stood a very annoyed Lucinda.

"I was just about to slap Katelyn." She pouted.

Jackson chuckled. "I've got something far more fun for you." He smirked and pointed to the bush I was hiding in.

Lucinda smirked and walked towards the bush. I hid further in the bush, but I knew it would do nothing.

She used her magic to make the bush dissapear, and then I was there, just sitting out in the open.

I looked up at Lucinda and Jackson and nervously laughed.

"Hey guys!" I said, trying to play it off.

Lucinda smirked at me. "Travis, I've never been so pleased to see you~" She said.

"That is the opposite of what I'm thinking." I muttered.

"Enough chit chat. Lucy, do what's necessary." Jackson nodded his head and walked back inside.

I stood up and faced Lucinda. "You don't scare me."

"Oh really? What do you have, a stick?" She mocked me.

I pulled out my pistol and aimed it at her. "Don't make me use it, Lucinda."

She raised an eyebrow. "Your pathetic gun doesn't scare me." She made a fireball in her hand.

"You really wanna play this game, witch?" I asked.

"When do I not want to, demon?"

I got angry and felt something consume me. It then took over me and I turned into my demon form.

I hated this form so much, but I would do anything to save Y/N.

I transformed fully and took out my demonic sword. I threw the pistol to the side, knowing I wouldn't need it.

Lucinda transformed her broom into a sword that was almost as powerful as mine, as it was enchanted.

I swung my sword at her and she blocked it with her broom sword. She pushed me back and I fell to the floor.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Jackson fighting Katelyn and Y/N crying. I hated the sight of her crying so much.

I got even more furious and stood up while kicking Lucinda to the ground. She layed there, her broom sword a good 10 feet away from her, and she just stared at me with wide eyes.

Her scared face soon turned into a smirk. She went to reach for her sword, but I snapped my fingers and it disappeared. Her sly face was quickly replaced by a scared face again.

She stared at me, obviously scared. I didn't even know I could do that, I just...did it.

"How did you do that....?" Lucinda stuttered.

I chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to know."

I put my foot on her stomach so she couldn't get up. I put a little bit of pressure on her stomach and she gasped.

"What do you want, Demon?" She asked while trying to catch her breath.

"Let Y/N, Katelyn, and I go. And leave us alone for good."

She glared at me and hesitated. "F-fine..."

I smirked and let my foot off of her stomach. I helped her up and then held a firm grip on her arm. Then I heard a scream.

I growled and ran into the house, dragging Lucinda with me. I gripped her arm tighter as I see Y/N on the ground, unconscious, and Katelyn all bloody. Jason pushed Katelyn to the ground, and Katelyn looked at me with wide eyes.

"Leave them alone." I told Jason.

He turned around and smirked. When he saw Lucinda, he chuckled.

"That's cute, you think the little witch is my weakness?"

I threw my free hand up and started to choke Lucinda with my magic. She gasped and tried to catch her breath.

Jason's smirk stayed on his face.

"B-b-baby.... P-please...Do what he s-says..." Lucinda said between gasps.

Jason pursed his lips. I began to close my hand into a fist slowly. Jason's smirk thinned away from his face and he looked nervous.

I guess the witch is his weakness.

I smirked and tightened my fist. Lucinda began coughing and gasping even more.

"Enough!" Jason finally yelled.

I opened my hand and Lucinda fell to the floor. She began to gasp and cough less and less.

Jason took a step towards Lucinda and I raised my hand.

"Ah ah ah~" I teased.

Katelyn was over by Y/N by now and Jason took another step back.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"For you to leave. And never ever come back." I stated while glaring at him.

He sighs. "Fine."

I wave my hand and teleport the both of them to a far off island. I chuckle to myself and walk towards Y/N and Katelyn, but Katelyn stopped me.

"Stay back, you'll just hurt her more." Katelyn said with dry tears down her cheek and blood along her face and arms. She was breathing heavily.

"Why would I hurt her?" I asked, forgetting I was still in my demon form.

"Because you are the reason she's even in this mess."

I felt my heart sink as Katelyn said those words. Did Y/N hate me? I was just trying to protect her...

~1 Month Later~

I got into my car and began driving to the hospital. I was hoping that Y/N would be awake. It's already been a month...why wasn't she awake yet? Besides, I haven't seen her since that incident.

Katelyn got released from the hospital two weeks ago, but she literally hasn't left     Y/N's side since they got to the hospital.

I didn't even know if she would want to see me. She probably hates me. I knew I did the unnecessary, but I just wanted her safe. I just wanted her to come home and be happy that they were gone.

I wasn't going to let him hurt her.... I just couldn't.

I never meant for any of this to happen...