Decisions, decisions...

A/N: Okay guys new update...

Dedicated to mallowlover for the comment and follow.

Thank you all for reading. 120 reads is big for me . Frankly I was expecting hardly 50. So thnx a lot to everyone who reads. And please comment. It really truly means a lot. Criticism is welcome. And I really suck at posters so I would do it if some really good idea strikes me for it . Suggestions would be nice.And m sorry it gets kinda sappy....

Anyways enjoy.....

(Snape's p.o.v.)

Merlin I dont have words to describe. I was shocked beyond my wits. I think I had thought of that possibility but my mind was not ready to accept it. But getting it confirmed? I hadnt thought of that in my wildest of dreams. She stood there calm as a rock telling me stuff I wished was all lies. I was scared. But not of her. For her. This was terrible news.

I cant even start to imagine what she must have gone through when she realised this stuff. She must have hated herself to call herself a monster. She was trying to develop her powers. Not to ptotect herself but others around her. She may be strong enough to block me out her head. But I knew her too well. It wasnt to protect herself but the broken herself. The one she has been hiding from the world for the past four months. No matter her special powers she was a child. My child I thought with pride. I never should have disowned her. This situation would never come. I knew by saying that I would take her back she would hurt the Weasleys. She would not want to do that.

And I am so relieved to know that Lils is not her mother. For a moment I thought, Lil and Black, well if she would have been here she would kill me for my thought wandering.

I know the perfect solution though. In this situation all I have to demand is....

(Shine's p.o.v.)

I had withdrawn out his head. So I did not know what he was about to say. What he said surprised me. He said I was to go back to the Weasleys. Then he demanded that he get to see me whenever he wanted. That he would visit me or vice versa at Christmas. And that the entire summer I spend with him.

"Bloody brilliant!",I muttered sarcastically. Venom dripped from my words. He looked at me as if he was shocked. He wanted to get rid of me. That too just after he said he wanted me back. I should be the one giving accusatory look not him."Spoken like a true Slytherin Severus",Dumbledore said and I realised the sheer brilliance. I would bet my soul that guy has brains.

It was actually a bloody brilliant idea. I got a family. I got him. I would be happy. Everyone would think he made a really good decision. Until they realised that summers with him meant practically living with him. I would go to school within 2 years. So that meant I only got summers to be home. He got what he wanted.

Wow! I tend to underestimate him. I should remember more often that he is a cunning Slytherin. Dumbledore looked at me I asked me if I agreed."Yeah I do."

Merlins beard to hell I agree, I wanted to say. But I chose the more sober response. I walked to the fireplace. One last look at him and I saw the smile on his face as I let down my defences so he could get in my head. And then putting the floo powder in the flames. I went back to the Burrow.

§¤§¤§¤§¤

(8 Nov, Shine's p.o.v)

I woke up early. Well early for Burrow time. At 8 in the morning. Life was close to perfect. I had a nice family. I had my Dad. And I had friends. Friends to prank and prank with. Friends to have fun with. To play with. To go swimming at the nearby lake with. And thr besy part was the Weasleys did not think I was overstaying their hospitality. I loved them. And they loved me back. And today I was insanely happy.