Quidditch!!!

A/N: Okay guys. I think you should thank @mallowlover for the quidditch chapter. It was her idea. Oh n I think u shud go n chk out d buk samantha jane snape by her. Itz a great buk. Anyways on to the story...

March.

The air was now warm and pleasant. The entire school was buzzing with excitement. The quidditch matches began from today and if I say I am not excited cruciate me for I am I big liar. I woke up early in anticipation of the match. Artemis were to start off the season against Vulcan. Great! Me and Sera dressed up quickly and got Ed out his dorm. He took forever to get ready. So while looking in the mirror I had an idea. I had invented a simple spell for hair highlights. I tried it. I pointed my wand at a streak of my hair which were hanging in soft curls over one of my shouder and muttered,"Trichometachromata."

I imagined the streak to turn teal and golly hell it did. I got five such streaks and put my hair into a ponytail. Sera was amazed. When Ed came in the common room finally dressed he too was impressed. Yeah I am cool that way.

We walked together to the assembly for breakfast. Tony was not in the mood for it. He felt sick now that he had to actually play in front of the entire school. He was muttering something on the lines of "I am going to make a fool of myself. I should never have signed up." to Vlad when we arrived. Hermann came up and slapped him in the back of his head.

"Dont let my sister hear you say that. She is already a bad case of nerves." he whispered before going off to encourage the seeker.

Viktor Krum was the new seeker. He was in Tony's year. He was our only hope this year at winning the quidditch cup and ultimately the house cup. He was great on the broom. As far as I know the seeker for Vulcan, May Poikaloff had a small crush on him. Okay maybe a 'small' crush would be an understatement. She had enough crush on him to let him catch the snitch today. Fortunately the affection was not returned in a simiar manner. Viktor was smart enough to play her and have his fun.

I sat down for breakfast and ate my unbuttered toast and boiled eggs. I gulped down the pumpkin juice and the four of us, me, Sera, Lix and Ed walked off to get good seats in the stadium. We did get some moderately good seats and we saved one for Vlad. Nats would stay in and study. Nats was working on a Wizaengamots job. So she needed real good grades.

The teams came on the field. The Artemisans in their teal uniforms and the Vulcans in their orange ones. Soon the teams stood to face each other. The captains Harper Loncarr and Steve Falk shook hands. And then it was the seekers. And Merlin I wont lie. The girl May was actually blushing. I rolled my eyes at that.

They backed off and the whistle sounded. Everyone was off in the air. The stadium erupted into cheers. Hermann was our best chaser. Harper was the keeper. The siblings played incredibly well but quidditch is teamwork. Last year the seeker was incredibly bad. So we had lost. But this year we had a chance. The Vulcans were good. All of them were perfectly coordinated. They flew real well. And I must mention Adrian did look a different person on field. He had the personality of a lead chaser on field.

I looked to see that some guy from Apollo was commentating. He had coffee coloured skin and black hair that were streaked in caramel highlight. I turned my attention back to the game just as the Vulcan chasers all three of them advanced together. I think that has to be a stupid strategy but they started making close passes as soon as they were in close range of goals. Adrian threw the quaffle at the left goal. He had been hovering near the right. Harper flew fast to catch it but the third chaser caught it before her and threw it through the middle goal. The Vulcans cheered loud as the Artemisians groaned.

It went through and they earned 10 points. The next time too they caught the quaffle and started using the confusion technique. This time the captain sent a bludger flying at the same time as a quaffle almost knocking Harper off the broom. But it was fair play. They gained another 10 points. Next time they caught the quaffle Tony's aim connected and the chaser who scored the first goal Alex dropped the quaffle. Their keeper was so dumb that Hermann had no trouble scoring the goal. But the next time Hermann caught the quaffle and was about to score he was hit in the back of the head with a bludger. He was falling rapidly but the other team beater caught him and Harper demanded a time out. Vlad looked a bit shocked by the playing style of the Vulcans. They had done a careful assesment of the rules playing around them. "Their style has changed: he muttered a frown line forming on his forehead.

Time out ended and the teams were back in the air. We had changed our strategy I think because the beaters were playing it rough hitting the bludger at each other and suddenly sending it flying at the keeper in a moment when our chaser had just caught the quaffle in a blocked pass and thrown it through the hoop from a long shot. Long shots are no trouble for us because we are taught to perfect our aim from the first year.

The score was equal right now but the game went into full swing. Both teams stopped sneaking around and started a direct game. The score was 150 Vulcan and 120 Artemis when the snitch was spotted.

Krum spotted the snitch right under May's left foot but she was busy staring at him. He flew towards her. I think she blushed and saw down and saw the snitch too. She hurried to catch it but the snitch decided to zoom downwards and she almost closed her hand on it. They both sped neck to neck behind the snitch as they hurtled down. Viktor risked it a bit and slid to the edge. His hand closed over the snitch and we won the game. The stadium dressed in teal erupted in cheers while the rest of them groaned. As Viktor grounded he was lifted into the air and thrown up a lot of times by the team. Harper who had thought they were gonna lose could hardly beieve her luck and Tony and Hermann had to scream it in her ear and then the happy tears flowed. I was insanely happy. Now all we had to do was defeat the Apollo and the cup was ours. Athenians were the worst team and we wont need to care about them a lot. We had Viktor. We had hope. Artemis would win the quidditch cup this year. That was all we hoped for. I wish I could be the one who the team cheered for, who the entire house cheered for. But I would have to wait for two years for that.

§¤§¤§¤§¤

The party that night in the tower was incredible. We shot fireworks and Max and Tony got the music. The seniors even managed to lay their hands on firewhisky. Balloons with the face of Viktor on it were blown. Actually Viktor had winked at May to distract her but as she looked down his own idea worked against him almost.

The party was in full swing but the head boy ordered night out and everyone grumbled as we were sent off to bed.

Lectures were on regular next day. But it was just revisions going on. Sera was teching me my herbology theory. Two days later by some silly miracle Athena defeated Apollo. They are so bad the Apollo seeker and keeper alone would have defeated them. But by a lucky shot the snitch flew right into the hand of Athenian seeker.

It was the easiest game defeating Athena. Krum caught the snitch in a matter of five minutes. The majority stadium was cheering us because no one wanted the know-it-alls to win.

§¤§¤§¤§¤

The two weeks of March were past and we won the quidditch cuo. Krum is the best seeker there is. The party that night was memorable. The whole house was up till 3 in the morning and Cummins had to come up to shut us because Prof. Alakev had come to complain for the third time about the noise.

"Guys, cut it. And its already 3. Go to sleep. Prof. Alakev's threatening to go to the Headmaster if you do not shut up now. So wrap it up. As much as I am happy I dont want my house,to lose its lead thanks to some party."

"Okay, Prof." everyone groaned as we walked up to the dorm. Waking up the next day we were all surprised to find the commons cleaner than we left because it was like totally trashed.

A/N: Hey people. Trashy. I know. I suck at quidditch descriptons. And when you write you actually realise the differences between soccer and quidditch. They are sooo different. Anyways... comment, vote, fan or add to library.