Early morning howling!!!

(Shine's p.o v.)

Early mornings. I hate early mornings. Staying at the Burrow I have a habit now of getting up late. So I was lazing before I got up. Sera had already gotten up and was in the,bath. And Merlin trust me. After Sera I hate bathroom singers. She was singing the anthem of 'The Wanted Wizards' band. And she was loud and completely out of tune. I pulled my pillow over my ears to save them and snooze for an extra five minutes. But I guess I am out of luck. I heard tapping on the window. Ninja Star was carrying my reply. He had two letters attached. One was red and one off-white.

Seeing the red one, I jumped out the bed. I untied it from his leg after letting him in. Gave him some chocolate and water. And he flew off. I held the howler with my fingertips. I did not want to open it. But then the letter started shaking. I dropped it. It opened up and I covered my ears with my palms.

"SHINE SNAPE, HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE MY NAME? IT WAS DIFFICULT TO SECURE YOU A PLACE IN DURMSTRANG. AND YOU WILL RUIN MY EFFORTS. BEHAVE YOURSELF. I GET A COMPLAINT FROM THE SCHOOL AND I SWEAR I AM THE WORST PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET. NOW GET TO YOUR STUDIES. STOP FOOLING AROUND. AND STOP WITH YOUR PRANKING"

Wow!! I heard him despite covering my ears. That was some howler. 'The worst person I will ever meet?' LOL I dont need to be told that. I know that already. I smiled sheepishly at Sera who had come out from the bathroom.

"Wassup with the early morning howling?"

"I just recieved a howler." I pointed at the shredded ashes of the letter on the floor. She grinned.

"Wow that was better than the regulars. I bet the entire common room heard."

"I know. Now I 'm embarrassed to go out."

"Haha. I know Shine. Get ready fast. We dont want you in trouble over getting late to classes."

I was done within fifteen minutes. Sera sat on the bed opposite mine waiting for me. So I dressed at breakneck speed.

"Shine, I think you missed out this one." she said as we were leaving. She was waving the other letter. I took it from her. "Yeah I know. I will take a look later on. We need to be there for breakfast assembly."

"Yeah. Race you there?"

"Totally." I said starting to run along with her.

We reached breakfast almost together. Me before her. We were having breakfast.

"So Shine? You got a howler too?" Felix asked turning up behind us.

"You heard it too?"

"Oh dont be silly. Tony told me."

"I 'm gonna murder him. Where's he?"

"Over there. Flirting with his new girl."

"Oh c'mon Shine. Calm down." Sera said with a calm expression as she finished her bacon.

"Calm down? He's telling the entire school."

"No he isnt. He only told me. Because I got one yesterday."

"Ok well." I said sitting down to finish my sausages. Tony walked up to the table and settled for breakfast.

"Hey girls. Nice howler Shine."

I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Haha. You might want to know what happened. Vlad sleeps only with his briefs on. So when we heard the loud growl 'SHINE SNAPE' the idiot thought someone had come to find you and entered our dorm by mistake. So he gets up with a start. Covers himself in the blankets and screams 'Oh no. You got the wrong dorm sir.' Hilarious."

Vlad came up and hit Tony in the back of his head. "Ow. Oh hey Vlad. How about a repeat performance?"

"Shut up Tony."

"Ok then. Lets hurry up and finish breakfast. We have Charms."

§¤§¤§¤§¤

The day went as usual. Ed blew up his cure for boils and Balan was angry. So dear old Ed got a detention. In Charms we started with levitation charms. Sera managed to levitate hers. Lix was desperately trying with ours. I sat on the last bench with him a bored expression on my face.

"Are you any good with this?" he asked breaking my train of thoughts as,i daydreamed about the new Nimbus 1999 that the seeker for Artemis Viktor Krum was using. It is damn fast.

"Huh?"

"Can you perform the spell?" he whispered.

"Sure I can." I said whipping out my wand. I muttered Wingardium leviosa. And the feather floated.

"Why did you not do it earlier?"

"You were trying, so I let you."

"Ah! Very good Snape. You may leave."

We packed our bags and started walking out. "Oi Zora. Where are you going? Come back and practice."

Felix puffed his cheeks and blowed the air out. He murmured 'Blast it' and started walking to the desk. He pointed his wand at the feather a bit frustrated. He said the spell correct and the feather levitated. But...