Forgiven!!! Yeah!!!

(Shine's p.o.v.)

This time he slammed the door in my face. Yet again. Sweet Merlin! I thought. I dont get this guy. I was apologizing so sincerely and all he does is sneer and slam. I felt angry tears in my eyes. Anger at me. Disappointment at his behaviour. I had apologized almost three times now. But I couldnt even blame him. I did deserve this. Very well! That settles my sleeping place at least.

I climbed up into the cliche on the wall yet again. The groun in the dungeons was too cold. And with only my jacket I was sure I would atleast catch a cold if I slept on the hard floor...

(Snape's p.o.v.)

I knew the kid was joking. She did skip lunch but I knew she was sensible enough to go to the hospital wing or at least Albus. The two places where she would get a bed and a blanket. I had already talked to Poppy and Albus and asked them to take her in if she came knocking. So after I slammed the door in her face I waited for an hour for them to inform me.

The look of determination on Shasha's face was disturbing for me. I had a nagging sensation she would sleep in the dungeons. But I knew her well. She had taken after her Aunt Bella when it came to her cunning.

So when I did not hear from either Poppy or Albus for two hours. I started to worry. She could get as stubborn as her father.

I opened the door flap that allowed me to take a look outside. And I did see her in the light of candles that burnt faintly in the dungeons. She must be darn cold. She was curled up to conserve body warmth.

I felt guilt wrench my gut as I realised she must be freezing. I wrapped her in my cloak and carried her to the room that had been her's all the time that she did been at Hogwarts. And I tucked her into the warm bed.

(Shine's p.o.v.)

I woke up pretty early. I realised I was in a bed. I was wondering if that was just a nightmare. A premonition or just reality when I realised I wasnt in the Weasley home. There was a knock on the door and he came in.

"Oh you are already awake." the oh so familiar voice sneered.

My nose had a block. I guess I did catch a cold. I sniffed and his eyes widened.

"Dont worry. I 'm not crying. Its just a cold" I said my voice hoarse. Cool. Now I had a sore throat too. It hurt to talk. My head hurt as well.

I tried to get up as he stood in the doorway waiting for me to. He leaned against the door and crossed his arms against his chest as he observed me. He smirked as I rolled my eyes. As I got up I suddenly felt something give way inside me. I lost balance and for a moment I blacked out. Cold hands swiftly caught me.

"High fever",he muttered and I groaned. My body was hurting. All I remember from last night is that he slammed the door in my face. And I climbed up the cliche to get some sleep. I curled upon myself in the small space. The wall was cold too. But my jacket was protecting me. I was tired. But the cold wont let me sleep. I fell asleep halfway into thinking what I could do to make him forgive me.

Sometime in the night I dreamed me wrapped in a warm cloak an being floated and then I landed on a soft mattress and I was comfy.

"So you forgive me?"

He sighed. "I guess. I dont know if I can stay angry at someone who is unwell." I saw his lips turn up the corners as he almost smiled.

"I will attend Durmstrang if you think it best for me."

"We will talk of it later. Lets concentrate on getting better first."

"Yeah sure."

A/N: Ok guys I know this was tottally sappy. And its well.... short. Well the chappie was essential and m jst not at all good wid sappy stuff. So.... But I promise a longer chappie next.

Plz plz plz vote fan or comment. Tel me if u have any suggestions. Even a hate comment. Jst say it...

Well byeee for now...