Adrenaline rush....and two months before school

A/N: Ok guys heres your update....

Hope you lyk it. Btw guys chk out d Anna Snape series th book is seriosly great

Bt do not frget bout my book. ;)

Anyways enjoy...

Btw the chapter is dedicated to anna lupin for following

(Shine's p.o.v.)

8 months after...

"Hello Molly.",I heard Dumbledore's voice through the fireplace."Hello Albus",Mrs. Weasley replied. I sat on the table having breakfast with the others. Within two months me Fred n George were to attend school. I wondered as I ate my eggs and bacon, what he was in the fireplace for?

"I need to borrow Shine."

"Sure Albus but she is having breakfast. You can surely let her finish?"

Mrs. Weasley was still angry about the last time Dumbledore borrowed me and I did not return for two days. I had developed a real bad case of cold. And Dad had refused to let me go to the Burrow. And she had been mad, when she found the reason. She had demanded to see Dad. Me and Dumbledore had difficulty restraining her.

"Sure Molly. But send her immediately after that."

With that he disappeared. I took my time finishing breakfast around fifteen minutes. And then I brushed my teeth to get the smell of eggs out before flooing.

Dad was waiting for me. And I suddenly remembered. My summer hols were to be spent with him.

So thats why she looked irritated. Thats why she was muttering stuff like. How can he make the child live with such an irresponsible person. And also stuff like useless blithering old fool, overgrown egoistic bat, careless slimy old git and a bit of colourful vocablury.

Wow! This is totally great. Dad was wearing the t-shirt I gifted him on his b'day. I know its wrong. People are not allowed near him on his b'day. So I was hoping he would just avoid tearing the tee to tiny bits.

The tee said 'I am your personal devil from hell'. I liked it. It was so like made for him. He did look good in casuals.

He smiled a lopsided smile. And I returned it."Merlin Dad you do look good!" I cooed as I hugged him.

He picked me piggy back as he muttered,"Flatterer."

I smiled."No really. I swear on Merlin."

"Oh yeah!",I could see some faint colour slip in his cheeks.

"Whoa! Look at me. You are blushing!,"I teased him.

He pulled me down from my ride and placed me on the floor. I was laughing. So I did not notice him advancing on me."Oh yeah? Am I?",he started as he tickled me. Oh no not the tickling. I can take anything just not the tickling.

I started laughing helplessly. "Yea... you... were." I managed between the laughs. "And...dear...old...Dumbledore...is...amused...at...your...behaviour"

And he suddenly stopped. Dumbledore's started laughing. And we went off to Spinner's End Dad still wondering if his behaviour looked too childish for a teacher.

I was wearing the watch he gave me. After the argument last year he told me something about the eyes of the serpent on that watch. They were charmed. He showed me an identical serpent. But it did not have a watch. He said they were a pair of a kind. If the other was in danger the eyes would turn black. I liked it. It was cool. He said he fashioned a watch as it would then stay on my hand. His was fashioned into a bracelet. A manly bracelet of course.