Got a secret.... can u keep it...

(Shine's p.o.v.)

I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. I reached the assembly halls. All houses had started to assemble for dinner. I dodged in between them running at top speed. My lungs were burning and my feet were numb. I saw him walking alone in the shadows. I shouted "Oi Adrian."

He did not turn. I shouted at the top of my voice yet again. "ADRIAN VOLKOV." He stopped and turned. I couldnt brake fast enough and collided straight into him. We both fell down.

"Whoa! Sorry Adrian." I said looking at the collar to confirm it was Adrian. It was him. Lucky for me.

"What is it Snape?" he scowled at me.

"I am sorry. It doesnt matter to me. I swear. No matter what you are. You will always be my friend." I whispered in his ear not wanting the crowd to hear. I was still out of breath and my voice must have been unclear through all the panting.

He raised his eyebrows at me. Surprise etched in every facial muscle. "You dont care?"

I shook my head no. Alakev came up behind us.

"What are you two doing? Get your butts off the floor. People need to walk. And you Snape. Detention tomorrow my office after dinner for running in the corridors." he growled as he stalked off.

"Wow! Lets get to dinner, before some other teacher comes up." Adrian said getting up and offering me his hand. I smiled and took it. I got up and we walked off to dinner together. I had two chicken mayo sandwiches for dinner. Tony and Sera were still giving me the cold shoulders. So I ignored them in return. But I cant do that forever. I decided I need to talk to Sera about this. So after dinner I decided I would wait in the dorm and catch her alone.

§¤§¤§¤§¤

I waited alone in the dorm. Sera was still downstairs. She did not come up till it was very late. Realizing she may have decided to sleep in Tony's dorm or in the commons I brought out my quill and a parchment. I wrote a letter to Dad. I intended to post it tommorow. She was being a complete git. I needed an excuse. An excuse good enough that I could use it as cover story. It was weekend tommorow. I did not want to be alone. I wrote a letter to Dad explaining the situation.

He would have a cover story. I left the letter on the bedside table not bothering to cover up what I had written. No one was gonna come up to the dorm now. I was sure.

§¤§¤§¤§¤

(Sera's p.o.v.)

I dont know why I was disappointed when Shine refused to acknowledge what she did. Maybe she had nothing to do with it? Maybe she did not do anything. Maybe, Felix thought what he thought happened.

I mean why would she lie? It is obvious is it not Serafina Romanov, I thought talking to myself. She is being natural. It is just her basic defence. Feigning ignorance. But why do I not want to trust her? She could be telling the truth. She may seriously have zero idea of what I asked her. But..

I was just being a git. I wanted that she be what I thought she was. I was just being selfish. I wanted her to have that life because I did not want to be the only different one. Tony says she is lying. He thinks there is more to her than meets the eye.

The moment Felix told us what happened in Charms, he froze. I knew what he was thinking. But we both composed our cheery masks. He signalled me to ask her when she came in but Felix was still there. So I asked her. But she feigned innocence. Now I am not stupid enough to think it was some spell. I know what that was. But she did not stiffen. Did not hesitate. If anything she was a good actor.

I would questuon her tommorow. I would ask her directly. I know what she is. I doubt she would accept. Tony said not to go up to the darn dorm tonight. So I have to sleep in his. Its gotten crampy. I wish to go up. But Tony would be,worried. Its not like Shine is gonna murder me in my sleep. She had the chance before this. And if she tries I have my own tricks up my sleeve.

§¤§¤§¤§¤

Next day morning...

(Shine's p.o.v.)

I got up late today. Sera was not in her bed. I sighed as I got up from the bed. I looked in the mirror to see a horrible bedhead. My hair that has grown to mid back was sticking out at all ends. I decided I needed a shampoo and badly. So I ran in the bathroom with all my stuff. I was done in half an hour. I mainly spent my entire time absorbing the hot water of the shower as it soothed my nerves.

I had to face Sera today. I was going to confront her about ignoring me. I changed into a loose black shirt and white leggings. I wore my usual tan leather gloves and tan leather ankle length shoes. I pulled out a blue satchel from my closet. Put in my bag of pranking supplies and my wand and I came out the changing room.

Serafina Romanov stood near my bedside table her back to me. She was dressed in a black leather jacket and jeans. Looking at her I was reminded of how cold it was. So I pulled my white jacket into my arms.

I was just leaving and had made my way to the door. But Ms. Romanov heard me as my stupid satchel got caught on my bed corner and it made a sound.

"Shine! I thought you left already."

"Oh! You are talking to me then?"

"Dont be silly. Why wont I?"

"Because you werent. You have been ignoring me,since the charms incident."

"Oh well. I 'm sorry. But then I was right in my own place. I did not want to talk to liars." she said and I looked at her with my well versed confused expression.

"Dont look at me like that and insult my intelligence." she sneered at me.

"I still dont know what you are talking about." I replied with my most innocent expression.

"Perhaps this clarifies things?" she asked waving a letter in front of my eyes. The same letter I wrote to Dad last night. F-u- Romanov I thought as I realised it was my stupid mistake. Lovely!

I pulled out my wand and pointed it at her."Give it back Sera." I said calmly. But she pulled out her wand and shook her head no."

Git! That bloody git Romanov refuses me my own letter. She pulls out her wand at me. And dares to threaten me. She reads my personal letter. I bloody darn hate her blonde guts. That girl has no idea who or what she is dealing with.

Okay. Wrong statement. She has an idea...

§¤§¤§¤§¤

(Serafina's p.o.v.)

She pointed her wand at me. As expected. I pulled out my own. I stumbled upon the letter she had wrote her father asking if he had a cover story for what happened. I swear. I knew what she was now so I was gonna give her one chance,to confess and come clean before I confronted her with the letter. But boy! No! She had to continue pretending.

So when I removed the letter and showed it to her her expression changed for seconds before she composed her mask and pulled out her wand.

Her face did not betray a single emotion so I couldnt be sure that she wont attack me. So I pulled out mine. As we stood there pointing wands at each other I saw determination flicker in her eyes.

"Obli-" she began but...

§¤§¤§¤§¤

A/N: Okay guys. Cliffhanger. I wont update tommorow because I 'm kind of stuck. But let me tell you the reason. I know what happens at the end of this book. Let me say just this. The book contains only till the fourth year at Durmstrang. It wont have after that. Because I am planning expulsion from school. So tell me,what you think. I am out of ideas would be an understatement. So please m requesting ideas. Tell me what you think of expulsion. Because I want her to attend Hogwarts.

Anyways vote fan or comment. Your comments mean a lot really. Thank you.