Bewilderment

A/N: Okay people. Your update is here. I got 950 reads. Next update you get if my vote count reaches 85. Till then enjoy.

(Shine's p.o.v.)

I knew exactly what I had to do. The memory charm. It wont hurt. But if she resisted... I would just say, Merlin save her then.

I started with,"Obli-" but my wand flew out my hand. Non verbals?

"So we know non verbals then Romanov?" I hissed angrily. "Fine then lets play the darn game."

I picked my wand while steadily removing my glove. I kept my eyes on her all the time. She had her wand trained on me but she wasnt attacking for some reason.

"What do you want?" I scowled at her, having retrieved my wand.

"We need to talk."

"Yeah sure" I muttered bitterly and again srarted with the memory charm. This time non verbal. I had flicked it halfway but she noticed the move and my wand flew out again. I looked at her completely frustrated. Fine then! Lets do a hand to hand combat Romanov. I thought.

"And I would appreciate if you put your wand down."

"Yeah right Serafina. I 'm the stupid house elf in your huge mansion. So I would follow your stupid orders. Anyways you would just flick it out my hand again. So lets do this." I growled before jumpin on her in my rage.

"Give me back my darn letter." I hissed as I tried snatching it out of her hands. But she kept dodging me.

"GIVE THAT BACK NOW!" I roared practically taking off the other glove. But the git that she is,it did not affect her.

"Calm down. Anger is not going to help y-" she started but I jumped on her. This,time I caught her wrist. I knew what I was doing. I was absorbing her strength. But something happrned. I absorbed much more than possible. The extra unexpected power surged through me like a bolt of electricity and I let go of her. My hand was hot and,i shook it to wear off the feeling. But the,darn bed of mine caught fire.

Sera gasped and pointed her wand at the fire. But I guess she was too shocked to react. I was so scared. Flames were still floating in my hand. I tried to shake them off. But the other bed just caught fire.

Merlin! What in the holy name of the dark lord is happening?

I screamed and ran into the bathroom to hold my hand,under the,water. I bolted the,door behind me. I sat on the floor my head in my hands tearing away at my hair.

I did not want to think but the thoughts just wont go away. I heard a knock on the door. "Go away." I groaned my voice so weak it surprised even me. I wanted to just break down. To cry.

"Its no big deal Shine. Get out here. I have the fire under control." she whispered in a comforting tone.

"Go away. I dont want to talk to anyone. Leave,me alone."

"Shine-"

"Please."

I heard footsteps and I realised she was gone. I curled up before I finally broke down.

§¤§¤§¤§¤

I sat there alone for a long time. I got up when my stomach grumbled. I do not know what happened. I guess I lost control. But maybe not. If I am to believe what I saw in her head. Oh Merlin! I dont know what to believe anymore. Whatever! I need to apologize to Sera. And I need to get back my letter.

I opened the door after splashing my face with water. I then realized I had to get to the assembly for lunch. The letter was on my bed. I stuffed it in my pocket before I ran off to the assembly hall.