Chapter 1: A New Beginning

A 3 year old girl named Sarah walked down the stairs of the orphanage, she was very excited today because she was going to Zootopia, since the mayor decided to lift the ban of no humans being allowed there. Her favorite animal has always been foxes and bunnies. Who knows she might even get adopted. She lived in the Lakeside Orphanage, but no one ever adopted her, her parents gave her up when she was a month old. With her pink suitcase and pink baby blanket in hand she waited on the staircase in front of the orphanage to be picked up for her move to Zootopia with caretaker Ms. Weinstein. Finally a limo pulled up and Sarah clapped her little hands and squealed. "Yay!" Ms. Weinstein hugged Sarah goodbye. "Goodbye sweetheart." "Goodbye bye." The limo door opened and out stepped a sheep in a nice business suit. "Hello Ms. Weinstein, I'm Assistant Mayor Bellwether." She noticed Sarah. "And this little cutie must be Sarah." Sarah waved hello to Bellwether. "Hi." The driver takes Sarah's suitcase and puts it in the trunk. "Come along Sarah. I'll be taking care of you on your move to Zootopia." Sarah nodded her head. "Otay!" Bellwether and Sarah got into the limo. "Your going to love Zootopia Sarah! It has everything..." But Sarah wasn't listening, she was too busy looking out the window at the scenery everything Zootopia had too offer. It was amazing. The rainforest district, sahara square, and tundra town. It was all so beautiful. "Ooh pwetty!" "Oh! Sarah sweetie, don't lean so close to the door ok?" "Otay!" "So Sarah I hope you like staying in Zootopia, and who knows maybe someone will adopt you." "Yay!" They stopped in front of an old apartment building. "The landlord assigned you a room next to the ZPD's new cop, Officer Judy Hopps. Do you want to go meet her?" Sarah smiled. "Yeah!" "Alright then, let's go." They walked inside the building. They reached the 4th floor and Bellwether knocked on the door to apartment 4B. "I'm coming." The door opened to reveal a bunny. "Oh. Hi Assistant Mayor Bellwether. What's up?" "I wanted you too meet Sarah, she's moving to Zootopia from Lakeside Orphanage." Judy smiled warmly at Sarah. "Hi Sarah. I'm Officer Judy Hopps, it's nice to meet you." Sarah fiddled with her fingers shyly. "Hi." Than Sarah hugged Judy. Judy was shocked at first but then smiled and hugged her back. While Bellwether and Judy were talking Sarah walked off to apartment 4A opened the door and looked inside, the room was small and quaint but looked cozy never the less. "Sarah. You shouldn't wander off like that." "Sowwy." "Now I hope you like your new home. Now I have to go I have tons of work to do. See you later Sarah." Sarah waved goodbye. "Bye!" Judy turned to Sarah. "So Sarah what do you want to do?" Sarah smiled excitedly. "Play!" Judy smiled. "Ok let's go play, uh what do you want to play?" "Tea party!" "Tea party it is then, but we can only play for 5 minutes." After their tea party, Sarah went back to her room and went to bed. The next day Sarah took her baby blanket and left the apartment building, outside the building she was walking away when she bumped into someone. She looked down and saw a weasel. "Hey! Watch it you little brat!" Sarah's eyes start to water. "Oh, so now your gonna cry? Move it you little-" All of a sudden a police siren was heard. "Aw man! It's the coppers! I gotta split!" The weasel took off, and out stepped a fox with an iPhone. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Those jerks always fall for the old siren prank." The fox looked at Sarah who's eyes were red from crying. "Hey, you ok kid?" Sarah rubbed her eyes and sniffled but nodded her head nevertheless. "Good to hear. Hey why don't you come with me to the ice cream store with my son and me?" Sarah nodded her head. "Ok, come on kid. My name's Nick Wilde, what's yours?" "Sarah." "Well, it's nice to meet you Sarah." They walked away from the building and made there way to the ice cream store.
~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry if it's so short. I'll try to make chapter two longer.