Chapter 6: They're... Sloths!

Judy's POV:
Me, Nick and Sarah entered the DMV, but I stopped when I noticed something that I wish I hadn't. "They're all sloths!" I glared at Nick who smiled slyly. "You said this was going to be quick!" "What? Are you saying that because he's a sloth, he can't be fast? I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything." Me and Sarah followed Nick over to a sloth who was sitting behind a counter. "Flash, Flash, hundred-yard dash! Buddy, it's nice to see ya." Flash looked at Nick. "Nice to...see you...too." Flash, I'd love for you to meet my friends, this little cutie right here is Sarah." Flash looked at Sarah. "Nice to...meet you... Sarah." Sarah giggled and waved hi to Flash who slowly waved back. "And this is... Darling, I seem to have forgotten your name." I turned to Flash and showed him my badge. "Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?" "I am...doing...just-" "Fine." I offered. "...as well...as...I can be. What-" Nick looked at me and smirked. "Hang in there." "...can I...do..." "Well, I was hoping you could run a plate-" "...for you..." "Well, I was hoping you could-" "...today?" Flash asked. I sighed. "Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. We're in a really big hurry." "Sure. What's the...plate-" "Two nine-" "...number?" I took a deep breath. "29THD03." Flash slowly typed the number into the system. "Two...nine..." "THD03." "T." It took a while for Flash to enter the license plate number into the system. He was about to type in the last number when Nick interrupted him. "Hey, Flash, you wanna hear a joke?" I turned to Nick frantically. "No!" "Sure." "What do you call a three-humped camel?" "I don't... know. What do...you call... a-" "Three-humped camel." I said quickly, trying to move things along. "...three-humped...camel?" Flash asked. "Pregnant." Nick burst out laughing, at first Flash showed no emotion but then slowly started to laugh. "Ha...ha...ha...ha..." I was getting very impatient. "Ha, ha, yes, very funny, very funny, very funny. Can we please just focus on the-" Flash turned to a female sloth sitting next to him. "Hey, Priscilla..." "No!" "Yes... Flash?" "What...do...you call...a-" "A three-humped camel? Pregnant!" I shouted, frustrated. "Three... humped..." That's it! I'm going to scream! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Later, Flash printed the address for the license plate number. Flash took the paper and handed it to me. "Here you..." I snatched it from him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah... thank you!" "...go." I frantically read the printout. "It's registered to... Tundratown Limo-Service? A limo took Otterton, and the limo's in Tundratown-It's in Tundratown!" I took Sarah by the hand and rushed to the exit. END Judy's POV.
"Way to hustle, buddy. I love you. I owe you." Nick said to Flash, then caught up to Judy and Sarah. "Hurry, we gotta beat the rush hour and-" Judy said hurrying out the door with Sarah in tow and Nick walking beside them. But when they got outside it was already dark out. "IT'S NIGHT!" They had to hurry! They were running out of time! They hopped into the cart and drove off to Tundratown.