Don't fall in love: It makes missions tricky

Author's Note: Okay, so this is my second story, and the idea just came to me out of the blue. Ignore the prolouge for now, but tell me what you think of it so far. I like it, but I want to know what people think.

Prologue:

Noah backed up against the wall, about to puke. ‘No, you can’t do this to me! Not after what we have been through!’ he shouts. She looked at him as if he were scum. "You can’t pick a side! I love you but I can’t trust you! You were going to go behind the agency’s and my back! You made this choice, not me!". She stormed away in the night. It was his worst fear come to life, that he would be found out, to be exposed. He always knew this was going to happen, though. This is how it ended, even if it killed him inside.

Chapter 1: Nicole

I walk down the long corridor, eagerly awaiting my next mission. I can control air, water, earth, fire, light, or any other natural element you can name. That also includes weather. My ability to control all natural elements made me a very powerful and very lethal person.   That is why I am here, the I.S.T, or the Institute for Super Teenagers. Here teenagers like me who have "special abilities" are trained to harness our powers to their ultimate potential. Super powerful abilities, like myself, are usually the ones sent on missions first, and are told more information. We are the ones that fight the real villains.

Along side of me walk my very best friends, Damien and Brooke (or Brookie, as I call her). Damien has the ability to control people (a.k.a. people’s emotions, make people do stuff, mess with people’s minds, pretty much anything. He can even make you fall asleep if he wanted to) with his mind, and read other people’s minds. Only a very strong person who has deliberately trained to protect him or herself can fight him, but even that doesn’t stop him usually. He has sandy blonde hair that has natural bright blonde highlights, and big brown puppy dog eyes. He is tall and has a perfectly shaped muscular build that looks great on him. Every girl wants to be with him, but I know he is looking for someone special. I don’t ever admit it to him, but I have a secret crush on him, too. I know he will probably never think of me like that, though.

Brookie has the ability to control any and every piece of technology. She can hack into any computer, or shut down any alarm without even moving a finger. She can also listen to any phone conversation, without any listening device, or whatever the F.B.I puts on phones. These are just some of the things she can do, though. She has brown hair that also has natural blond highlights. She has blue-green eyes, and has a perfect skinny body that I am always jealous of. She thinks she is ugly, but I know, and everyone knows that she is beautiful. It is a shame she doesn’t think so herself.

I have bright green eyes and bright blonde hair with a natural brown undertone. I have a very tan complexion, and get really tan during the summer. I have a very small mouth, which is naturally very pink, and a small nose, and I am kind of short. I am only 5’3. I know I am not the prettiest, but I guess I am not ugly. Together we make up the most powerful team the agency has ever seen.