Epilogue

A/N: *Sigh* this is the last chapter of the book. Sadness! Hope you like it!

Epilogue:Nicole

I roll over on the matress. "Noah, honey. Go see what sort of trouble the kids are getting into now. We can't have any messes. Brookie and Damien are coming over with Elliot and Magaret." I mumble to him. Instead of getting up, He pulls me close and starts to snuggle. I feel the sexual tension between us. I turn around and give him a long kiss filled with desire. He returns it, and gets in top of me, deepining it. Soon I forget all about what the kids are doing.

"MOOOMMMMAAAA!" I hear Ariana shout. I sigh and start to put my clothes back on. Noah does the same. He hugs me from behind. "Did I tell you what a perfect, beautiful wife you are today?" He asks. I turn around and bite my lip. "Not yet." I reply. "Well, you are the most beautiful, perfect wife in the whole wide world." I grin and kiss him. I hear the kids shouting and sigh. "Come on." I say as I drag Noah out the bedroom door.

"He pulled my hair." Ariana says, pointing to her  13 year old brother, Emmett. "She said I was a girly boy and I should get a life." he replys, pointing angrily at his 14 year old sister. I sigh. "Guess who is coming over today? Auntie Brooke and Uncle Damien, with Margaret and Elliot." I say. "Omg! I can ask the birds what fashions they have seen around, and she can make them appear!" she says as she rushes towards her room. Ariana can communicate with and transform into animals, and Margaret can make objects appear out of thin air.

"Elliot can turn into a truck, and I can drive him around!" Emmett says excitedly. He is the only person who doesn't have a power in our family, but he doesn't mind. Elliot can turn into any type of vehicle.

It works out perfectly. Margaret is the same age as Ariana, and Emmett is the same age as Elliot. I sigh. It would be good to have the kids distracted for the day. "What are we going to do while we wait?" I ask teasingly, turning my voice husky. "I know exactly what we are going to do." He says, and picks me up to bring me to our bedroom. I giggle the whole way up.