Don't fall in love: It makes missions tricky

Author's Note: Ok, so there is actually a meaning to this author's note. One, ( I forgot to put this in the first chapter's author's note so it is a little late, but oh well) ok so Brookie in the story is actually a real person... Most of the characters in the story are based off of my friends in real life. Damien is my friend from school, but he doesn't know about this so let's just kept this a secret between us...ok? His real name isn't Damien but it is close to it... Brookie (her real name is Brookie either, but the reason she chose that name is an inside joke between us) is my bestie and she has an account on here... her username is BrookieBooBoo12345 and she is an epic person!!! haha PureBloodsFantacy is also gonna make an appearence in this book, and her name is just gonna be Kayla , because I don't know if she will let me use her real name or not and it is close enough... Sorry for the long author's note, so I will get on to the story now!!

Chapter 2: Nicole

We get to Henry's office, and all of us are anxious and excited. We know there is a very powerful and very smart villian starting to surface around the world, and we know he is probably going to send us on a mission to either investigate the villian or dispose of him. Henry is the boss of the agency, and we are the only ones that are allowed to call him by his first name. To everyone else he is " Sir " but they don't know him as well as we do. He has the most powerful person I have ever met! He is immune to everything. That is his power. He will never die and is immune to all powers. That is why he is the boss, besides the fact he has many yearsmore experience than anyone else does.

We walk in and Kayla and Allie are already there. Allie has the powers of 1. She can turn her hands, arms, and legs into any weapon known to persons and 2. That she knows every sort of hand to hand combat skills known to persons ( I say persons because I think the phrase "known to man" is sexist) without ever even learning them. She is very tall,only a inch shorter then Damien, with short firey red hair and bright green eyes. She also has a perfect body, and has an attitude to match her looks.

Kayla has the power of dark magic. She isn't evil, but her parents were ( they were the most powerful villians in the world, but we got them in our special villian jail so we don't have to worry about them) so she inherited their dark magic powers. She has vowed to use these powers for good (I know, kind of ironic, right?) and she really is a good person. I don't know the extent of the powers, all I know is that they are super powerful and only some of the things she can do with them. I know that she can imitate a person completly, like looks and powers but the powers are not as strong as from the original person, and that she can send blast of dark magic so strong that they can destroy entire continents, though she has never done it, and she can make anyone turn evil, but she would never do that either. Besides those things, I don't what else she can do. Most of the stuff she can't do because it could cause world destruction and stuff like that, but she sure is powerful. Her looks, though, are completly different from her powers. She has long honey-blonde hair and also has green eyes. She is about normal height. She is one of the sweetest people I know. The irony kills me that such a sweet person could get such dark powers!

 All of us are on the same levels of power, though, so don't think one of us is more powerful than the other. You should see us at the training center! We throw all we have at each other but none of us ever beats each other. Even Kayla throws all she has, and that is pretty scary, but she still never beats any of us and we never beat her. I digress, though.  So we walk in and take our normal seats in Henry's office. The look on Henry's face says that he has some very bad news. I brace myself for the worst.

 He then says one of the worst things I have ever heard. " I have some very bad news. Kayla's parents have escaped, and they are more powerful then ever. They have paired up with demons, real dark magic demons, and have taken power from them. I don't know how we are going to stop them this time." He pauses and puts his face in his hands and sighs. He lifts up his face and speaks again, " You don't have to accept this, but if you do I will give you all the help and resources you need. If you do accept, I want to warn you that your are risking your lives. The mission is to try to defeat them for good. I am so sorry." He looks like he is about to cry. We all look at each other in silence, with fear and sadness in our eyes, especially Kayla.

"We accept the mission, Henry." We all look at Kayla, shocked. We all expected one of us to say it, but none of us thought it would be her. Her voice rings loud and clear across the room. I look at Henry and he appears to be shocked, but it disappears in an instant. It is replaced by a hopeful but very buisness attitude. "We will meet soon to plan your mission, and I will have most of everything you need by then. I want you to meet someone, and he doesn't go here anymore, but he will be useful on the mission. He has background knowledge and his powers will come in handy on the mission." I am curious to see who will walk in. My heart stops when I see who it is. It's Noah.

Noah is not who I expected to see. He took me completly by surprise. I narrow my eyes at him and shoot him my evilest death glare. He looks uncomfortable, and he should be. He ruined my life, and I won't let it happen again.

Noah was at the agency awhile ago. I had only recently got here, but I fell head-over-heels in love with him. He looked amazing at the time. Brown hair with blonde highlights, big brown smiling eyes, and a great personality that made my heart melt. That was until I found out his secret. He was a double agent, a spy sent to the agency by Kayla's parents. This was the first time we had to fight them. He brought Kayla with him, but threatened her to not tell anyone his secret. You could always tell she didn't trust him, though. I was too in love with him to notice until it was to late. Kayla's parents had already found out all they needed to take down the agency. It was only luck that helped us defeat them before it was too late. Then Kayla told me his secret.

I was devastated, and threatened him that I would tell Henry and everyone else his secret if he didn't leave. He tried to convince me that he loved me, and that he had changed. We had been dating seriously for awhile, but I still didn't believe him. I made him leave.

His powers aren't very strong but do come in handy. He can just look at a building and he knows the blueprint. He can also put up invincible forcefields, but the problem with that is he has to be near us and he can only make one at a time. I don't know how he managed to come back, but I will make sure he leaves soon, or really helps us with the mission. "Take Noah to your dorm building,and go pack all you need." We walk to our rooms quickly, with Noah following behind us. Kayla sends me a look that says, "What is he doing here?" I quickly shrug my shoulders in reply.

We all start packing.We live in our own buliding just off to the side of the main one. There is a kitchen, a living room, three bathrooms, and we each have our own room. Only Kayla, Allie, Brookie, Damien, and I live here. It is because we can't stay in regular dorms,or else students will figure out our missions and things like that.

I try my best to ignore Noah, even though I can feel his eyes on me. We all start to pack. We pack our specially made suits that form to our powers perfectly, and then we pack our accesories. When I say accesories, I don't mean jewlery or purses. I mean weapons, lasers, night vision goggles, dried food, tents, and anything else we might need on the mission. I throw Noah a extra pack that has the basic camping utilities, weapons, and gadgets. Finally, I turn around and look at Noah. " I don't know why you came back, but if you sabatoge this misson like you did the last one, I will expose you and I won't hesitate to lock you up in our jail. Do you understand?" He looks at me and nods. I see sadness in his eye, but I know it can't be because he still loves me. He made that up with everything else.

I breath and brace myselffor what I know is going to be a very long mission."Get out, I am going to take a nap.You can sit in the living room." He quickly nods and walks out. I lay down and try very hard not to cry. He really hurt me. I finally drift off to sleep about ten minutes later.