Don't fall in love: It makes missions tricky

Author's note: Okay so not much to say, they are finally going on the mission! I have know idea how the mission is going to go down, and I still would like to know which guy do you like better, Noah or Damien? Comment please? That is it for today. On to the story!

Chapter 6: Brookie

I excitedly wait for Jordan to get here! He is coming here to say goodbye. He knows everything but he is optimistic we will come back unharmed. I can't help but doubt we will, but his cheery mood is making me feel better! He will be arriving any moment.

"Honey, I'm home!" He yells jokingly when he gets here. I run over and start to kiss him passioniantly. He kisses me back and we are both filled with sadness and longing. I wish that I could stay like this forever, and not have to worry about villians or missions. We sit down on the couch, not breaking the kiss. When we come up for air, I have tears in my eyes. He wipes them away, and kisses my eyes. I hug him, trying to hold myself together. "It is going to be okay. I will be waiting for you, and I will be with you the second you get home." he whispers in my ear. I nod my head against his chest. He lays his head on top of my head, and we sit there like that for awhile.

I start to guide him towards my bedroom. If this is my last goodbye with him, if I might never see him again, I want to make it count. He looks at me, clearly suprised. "Are you sure?" he says, and I nod. We make our way into my bedroom. It starts with just kissing, but soon it turns into more. We get under the covers and it is magical, sweet and sad and passionate. I was worried about akwardness, because it is both of our first times, but it is not at all. It is just love in its fullest form. We both kiss and fall asleep afterward.

I wake up to a gentle shoving. "It is almost time to go, Brookie." Jordan says. He is naked except his boxers. I smile lovingly up at him."I thought you would have wanted time to prepare before...you know." he says. I motion for him to join me on the bed. He laughs and lays down next to me. "I love you." he whispers. I cuddle up next to him and pull him closer to me. "I don't want you to go." he says. I put my hand against his mouth and shake my head. I don't want sadness to ruin this moment. We lay there and wait for the dreaded time to come.

Nicole's Point of View:

I wait for Damien to be ready. I have been ready for awhile, but he is taking forever. He is just putting off the inevitable. I walk over and hug him from behind. I get up on my tippy-toes and kiss him on the cheek and then start to kiss his neck. He moans and turns around to kiss me. We kiss passioniatly for a little while, but then I push him off. He gives me a confused look. "Finish packing!" I say teasingly. He gives me a cocky smile then starts to come towards me. He has a mischivious look in his eyes. All of the sudden, he picks me up and throws me into his extra lage suitcase. My head and legs hang out, and I laugh. "Now I am done packing!" he says teasingly. "Get me up out of here!" I say and hold my arms out. He lifts me up like a baby and starts kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and lift my upper body up closer to his face. His kisses my neck and my lips. I am so happy right now, but I can't help thinking about Noah. I quickly push those thoughts away and focus on Damien.

Noah broke my heart, anyways. I shouldn't love him anymore. But I can't help but still have feelings for him, because he was my first true love. He will never change, though. He is probably here on Kayla's parent's command. He wouldn't come back just for me. I am quickly snapped out of my thoughts when Damien asks me," Are you okay, Nicole?" "Sorry" I say, "I was just thinking about how much I like you." I lie. I feel bad for lying to Damien, but I really do like him. He is just perfect in every way. "I kinda like you, too" he whispers in my ear. He looks like he is going to say more, but he doesn't. He eventually puts me down, and finishes packing. " I am going to go get a drink" I lie. I am really going to talk to Noah. I feel bad, but I know Damien doesn't like him and I really need to talk to him.

I walk into the living room and find Noah on the couch. This is usually where he is, because he has nowhere else to go. "We need to talk." I whisper to him, and motion for him to follow me into the kitchen. "What happened between us, I need to know some things." I say, and he nods. "Did you ever have any real feelings for me? Any at all?" He looks uncomfortable but begins to speak. "At first, there was none. Then I got to know you more, and I fell in love with you more and more. I wish I could go back in time and fix everything I have done wrong to you. Whether you believe me or not, I still do love you and always will. That is why I came back, Nicole." I am at a loss for words. He looks and sounds sincere, but ultimatly defeated, like he is fighting a lossing battle. I start to stutter out some words that I don't even know what I am saying. Luckily, Allie comes into the room and saves me. "Everyone who is going on the mission is needed on the helicopter pad." We all leave the room, almost not believing the time has finally come.

Noah's Point of View:

I feel an incredible weight lift from my shoulders as I poured my heart out to Nicole. Now I only feel dread, wondering how she feels about me now. I hope she isn't angry at me, because she has a fiery temper. I wish that she still loved me as I love her. If Damien isn't good to her, because I know they are together now, I will hurt him as best as I can. Nicole is my one true love.

We go to the helicopter pad, and everyone has a look of dread on their faces. Allie goes up first, being the bravest in our horrible situation, and then Brookie. Kayla goes next. I will get on last. Nicole is holding on to Damien's hand, but you can tell her mind is elsewhere. She has this far away look she always gets when she is thinking hard about something. Damien gets her focus, and they get on. I get on right after them. I groan inwardly. This is going to be a long trip