Don't fall in love: It makes missions tricky

Author's note: Okay, so I know some of you readers noticed that in the fourth chapter of Kayla's P.O.V that it said Dawson instead of Damien... Sorry about that I was typing that chapter at like one in the morning so I was kinda tired. I fixed it, but this had given me the perfect opportunity for a little game. So is Dawson really Damien's real name? Comment and guess if it is or not. Anyways, so that is really it for this Author's note, so on to the story.

Chapter 5: Damien

I walk into NIcole's room to tell her about the "family" meeting Brookie has called, and find that she is asleep, again. Damn that girl can sleep. I walk over to her and brush a strand of hair away from her face. Then I proceed to draw a giant black mustache on her face in black magic marker. I mean, not pranking her once is understandable due to the current situation, but not pranking her twice would make me seem suscpicous. Then I push her out of bed. She falls on the floor and I hear her groan. I start laughing really hard, and soon I am wiping tears from my eyes from how much I am laughing. She sits up, narrows her eyes at me, and runs to the bathroom. She looks at the mustache and shakes her head. She comes towards me with a smile on her face and a mischivious look in her eyes. "I am going to get you back so badly." She lets out an evil laugh and then she starts to chase me around the room with the marker I accidently left on the floor. I laugh and start to run away.

She catches up to me pretty quick, trips me, then begins to write n my face with the marker. I don't struggle as much as I usually do. I am laying on the floor and she is sitting on my stomach to keep me down, with one leg on either side of my body. She is also wearing super-short pj shorts and a half tanktop, you know the ones that show the girl's belly She pretends to concentrate like my face is an actual painting or something. I find it hard to restrain myself from kissing her, because she looks so cute right now. She finally laughs and says, "I am done." She starts to get up but I push her down on the ground next to me. We lay side by side on the ground and I say, " If you think that you are washing that off, you are delusional." She laughs and nods. I sigh,"I am really comfortable here, but Brookie will kill me if I just lay here with you, so I guess I have to tell you." She looks at me with a curious expression on her face. I continue, "Well........... Brookie has called a family meeting in her room." She punches me and starts to get up. "Why didn't you tell me before! She is probably going to kill us both. I am blaming all this on you." she says as she gives me a pointed look.

I start to get up too. " Hey, I would have told you, but you started to chase me around." I say teasingly. She laughs. " Besides, I was having to much fun!" She looks suprised, but happy. I walk over and put my arms around her, and start to lead her out into Brookie's room. I think I hear her murmer, " I was having fun too." but it could have been my imagination.She hasn't cleaned the mustache off of her face, but I haven't cleaned whatever the heck she put on my face off either. We walk into Brookie's room and sit down on one of the couches she brought in. Nicole leans on me a little, and I can tell she is still tired. When she starts to fall asleep,I nudge her a little and she looks at me gratefully. We settle down to her what Brookie has to say.

Brookie's Point of View:

"Finally you guys got in here. What took you so long." I ask, but then I notice the drawings in their faces, and I figure out what happened. They both look at each other and smile, then they both start to laugh really hard. I shake my head. "Can we finally start the meeting?" They both nod and try to control their laughter, but they are both sucking at it. I start to speak, "Okay, so are we ever going to be ready for the mission? I think we all are procrastinating, and I am just trying to figure things out here." Everyone puts their head down and look guilty, accept for Nicole, whos head is still resting on Damien's shoulder.

"Maybe we should go ahead and tell Henry we are as ready as we will ever be, since we are all packed and stuff." Nicole says. Everyone nods their heads in agreement. "Can we do it tommorow, though, because all I want to do is go back to sleep." Allie says. "Ditto." Nicole replies. "Okay, so since we have all come to an agreement, then the meeting is over. Let's all go back to sleep." I say, and everyone nods and starts to leave.

I pull out my phone and go to my Wattpad app and start reading. I get bored of that and decide to call my boyfriend, Jordan. He was my boyfriend before I knew my powers, and we have still remained close and together. He is tall, with wavy dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He is very muscular and tall. After we had fiished talking and catching up, I finally went to sleep

Nicole's Point of View:

When we walk back into my room, I try not to stare at Damien. He has no shirt on and just some long pj pants. That is part of the reason I took so long coloring on his face. I am close the door to me room, and out of the blue, Damien picks me up like I am a baby and tosses me on the bed. I let out are really high pitched sqeal and Damien laughs. "What did you do that for? You scared the fuck out of me!" I shout, but I can't help but laugh. Damien sits down on the bed next to me and laughs.Soon we both have tears in our eyes and our stomachs hurt from laughing so hard. I playfully punch him in the shoulder and lay down. He lays down with me and we both lay in a comfortable silence. Well not really a silence because he keeps laughing and I giggle every once in awhile. After a couple minutes, Damien looks at me. "Nicole?" he says. "Yea-" Before I could finish, he kisses me. I am shocked but I kiss him back.

We stop after awhile because we both need to come up for air. My lips are swollen from kissing. I look into his eyes and smile, and he smiles back at me. We both cuddle up and share a long,sweet kiss. I feel drowsy, and a couple minutes after we stop kissing again I fall asleep.

I wake up to Damien's soft snoring, again. This time I expect it and smile. It is very early in the morning, about three a.m. I brush hair from his face and kiss him softly. I am suprised when he kisses me back. I look back and smile. "Hey," I whisper. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to kiss you for." He replies. I smile and start to kiss him again. "I bet I have wanted to kiss you longer." I whisper against his lips. He smiles and we both fall back asleep.