Don't fall in love: It makes missions tricky

A/N: Okay, so I haven't been very good about updating this book and I am very sorry. It was just Thanksgiving and family and I just didn't have time. Also, check out my other book The Boys in the Next Dorm. That is it for today. Onto the story!

Chapter 10: Kayla's Point of View

We are having a meeting in in Damien's living room. We are discussing what our next move will be with the Sparks.

Nicole is the first one to speak. "I think we should wait untill they attack or something. We don't really have the best information to go on the offense, and we can't expose the agency." Damien nods his head and the rest of us mutter some sort of agreement. We then do a group check-in with Henry to tell him our plan. "That sounds like the best idea for now. Just stay on your toes." He says.

We talk a little bit more before heading out. I see Nicole talk to Damien's dog. That is another perk of her power. She can communicate with any animal. I head outside and sit in the shade under the tress.

I wake up to someone shoving me roughly. I see Allie looking at me with fear in her eyes. "We need to move! Now!" she yells and I quickly get up. I see black strings of dark magic all over the place. I look and see that Nicole and Brookie are trapped while Damien and Noah are fighting to get them free. I quickly run over to them. "Be gone dark magic. Recognize my authority."I shout and the dark magic goes away. I sit down and try not to fall asleep. I was already tired and commanding dark magic sucks the energy out of me. It is easier when I summoned it, but since this was sent here it was harder to control. Nicole and Brookie come and hug me tightly, while Noah and Damien stand panting off to the side.

"Thanks" Brookie says, and her and Nicole help me to the couch where I struggle to stay awake. The last words I here are "They made their move. Now we attack" before I am quickly sucked into a deep sleep.

Allie's Point of View:

I nod my head in agreement with Damien. "We should attack, but how." Nicole looks up and you can see she has an idea. "We sneak into their house at night, bringing all of our weapons and things, and we fight them there. We will win. I am sure." she says. We all nod our heads in agreement. "I will go tell Noah and Brookie the plan."

After awhile Nicole comes back and says they both know now. We all proceed to get ready. I can't help but see the way Nicole keeps looking at Noah. Did something happen betweem them?

We all wait for nightfall. This is going to be the hardest night of probably our lives.