Don't fall in love: It makes missions tricky

Author's note: Sorry for the long time between uploads. This has just been one of those really busy times, so sorry. Well, I'm sad...Like officially. I'm not getting that many readers, and I am working really hard on my book. But whatever, because sad attitudes never made anything better. So I am just going to work my butt off to make this a good book. Maybe once I get more chapters and pages, then more peole will read. Anyways, on to the story.

Chapter 7: Allie

We are on the helicopter, and I wonder where we are going. We never know our destinations untill we get there. That is a way for Henry to suprise us. Not that we need it, but it is kind of tradition. We are heading towards the south. Maybe we will go back to Georgia, which is all of our home state. We can't go back to our home town, though, because most of us some bad memories there. Things happened there that can't be taken back, that can't be erased. We don't ever talk about it, though.

I guess I should just summarize what happened now. Nicole's stepmom was a physco who yelled at her, grounded her for no reason, called her names like brat, and told her little stepbrother she stripped online, just because. She did a bunch of other stuff, too, but it is too long to list all that.  She also got in fights alot with her dad, which weren't his fault, and beat him. Being the nice guy he was, he wouldn't ever hit her back or anything, and just took it. They got divorced, but it was years after they got married, and her stepmom still stalks her dad. 

Brookie's dad had anger management issues and also yelled at her alot. When he would get angry at the dogs, he sometime beat them or threw things at them. He was a very scary person.

My grandmother blamed my mom for all of my dad's and my problems. My parents were divorced, and she thought it was all my mom's fault. She would yell at her and get into huge fights with her. She also didn't have very much trust in me, because she was always giving me videos about not getting pregnant, or getting good grades, when I already had all advanced classes and I would definiatly never have sex untill marriage.

Damien's parents weren't that bad. They were just very strict. He wasn't supposed to be allowed to have a phone untill eighteen, but then his powers were discovered so he had to have one.

These all hurt us, but also made us stronger. We were all relieved when we moved here, which was around the same time. Damien and Kayla got here a year before the rest of us did. It was perfect that so many of our friends got to join, and we all got to be on the mission team. It's like it is a book or movie or something.

Kayla's Point of View:

My mouth dropped open when I saw where we were landing. Of course we had to go here, back to where it all began, but it still wasn't far! We would get to see some of our friends again, but not under normal circumstances. I wanted to shoot myself. "What hotel are we staying at?" I ask the pilot, Josh, who was our usually pilot. "Oh you guys aren't staying at a hotel. Damien's parents offered to let y'all use their house." I sigh inwardly. At least we will be somewhere familiar.

I look over and see relief spread across Nicole's face. She is probably thinking the same thing I am. Before, she looked like she was about to throw up. Allie looks pissed off, like she was thinking about it, and it actually happened. Maybe she jinxed us. I laugh silently because of the thought, and because if I don't think happy I might break down. I just wish I could go back and not accept the mission at all. Everything seems to be going wrong.

Damien's Point of View:

I look at Nicole and hold her closer. She looks relieved when Josh says we are staying at my house, though. She looks at me and smiles, with a mishchivious look in her eyes. "What are you planning?" I ask, playfully suspicious. "I was just remembering all the memories, the good ones. Like all the times you took me and Brookie on your golf cart, and how you would never let us in your room because it was too dirty. Well," she takes a pause and laughs," we finally get to see it now." Brookie hears our conversation and we both laugh. " Oh I will defiantly let you see my room, but it comes at a price." "What is your price?" I look at her and smile." You have to kiss me. Alot." She laughs at my price. "I can start now if you like." she says, then grabs my t-shirt and pulls me closer. I put my hands on her back and we kiss untill someone behind us coughs.

I look back and see Allie raising her eyebrows at us again and Brookie laughing. This time I openly smile, and so does Nicole. The only person who looks uncomfortable is Noah.

We get in the car and I drive us over to my old house. After getting the parent hugging over with, I take Nicole to my room. "Not to shabby. Now why didn't you want to show me this." I laugh and grab her into a hug. "Maybe I was afraid I couldn't control myself around you." I whisper in her ear, and the start kissing her passiontly. Finally we both fall asleep in eachothers arms, preparing for the long days ahead of us.