Morning

AN: I know. I know. I already wrote a fic like this with ice-cream. Well what can I say, I just like the idea of them shoving food into each other's mouths. Feel free to complain and I'll stop.
--
Mulder awoke with a pounding headache. Had he drank too much last night? He didn't remember a thing. He groaned, reaching his hand over to Scully, but only grasping air.

"Huh?"

He sat up a little too fast, making him gasp in pain. He touched a hand to his forehead and felt a slight bump. Swinging his legs off of the side of the bed, he sighed, and dragged his feet over to the kitchen.

"Jeremiah was a bullfrog, he was good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him drink his wine."

Scully was wearing a pink apron. She was singing, flipping pancakes into air, looking as joyful as ever. As soon as he saw her, all the pain went away. He smiled, walking up behind her and slipping his hands around her waist, making her jump slightly.

"He always had some mighty fine wine."

She turned around in his arms.

"Good morning sleepy-head."

He smirked, nestling his head in the crook of her neck. His stubble tickled her skin, making her throw her head back in hysterical laughter. He murmured through the kisses,

"Mm. What time is it?"
"Noon."
"Huh."
"I'm not surprised you slept in."

Mulder ceased his kissing to look at her quizzically. She pursed her lips, leaning in close to whisper into his ear.

"You were insane last night."

His eyebrows shot up, and he pointed to the bump on his head.

"Is that what this is from?"

She bit her lip and suppressed the laughter that was bubbling up inside of her.

"Let's just... talk about that later."

He shrugged, reaching behind her to grab a pancake, and put it in between his teeth.

"Mulder!"

She swatted at his hand, stamping her foot.

"You're not supposed to eat those yet!"

He smiled taking out the piece of dough from his mouth, and shoved it into hers instead.

"Then you have it!"

Her eyes widened, and she immediately spit it out, making it fall at Mulder's feet.

"You didn't have to go and spit it out, Scully."

She shrugged. Taking Mulder's face into her hands, she kissed him right on the lips.

"Don't ever do that again."