Encounter in the Mountains

You lived in a village at the bottom of the most dangerous mountain in ninjago. Your village was made of small farms and a few shops here and there. You were the daughter of a local farmer and owner of the bakery shop. Both your parents did their best to raise you as a good child, and usually support you on what you want to do. Though, they don't mind having to smack you up if they think you did something stupid. Thus leading you to become a rather polite person on the outside, but in the inside, you were rather timid and clumsy, and even a bit judgmental. But you willingly hide that side of you and try to help the other villagers and your father's farm as well. The only time you go into the mountains that capped your home village is when you need to go look for fire wood or go fishing by the small river that ran down the mountain's bottom half.

Today your father asked you to go fetch a few mackerels for dinner tonight, and subconsciously reluctantly, went to go do as your father asked. It was only 1:30pm when you left the farm, so it wouldn't be too long until you made it back with a bag of fish. You grabbed your favorite hat and tied your hair into whatever style you felt like wearing. You then grabbed your fishing rods, tool box, and nets. You decided to ride one of the farm horses to the river since the walk to the river was quite a handful, almost an hour walk from your house. You walked towards the stables and selected the last horse at the end of them. You strapped your rods to the sides of the stallion and held the tool box on the seat. You said your goodbyes to your father working on the fields as you passed him and started to ride faster as you get away from view of the farm.

-45 minutes later-

You finally arrived at the farm and jumped off your horse. You tied him to a near by tree by the river, and began to do what your father sent you to do. At first there were no bites coming in, but eventually you end up with a few bites but only 3 successful ones. You groaned in impatience, but somehow stand the silentness of the mountains, only the mountain's whistling causing distractions. Your horse sighed in boredom, almost at the same time as you did. The water of the river was clear and clean, sparkling from the sun's brilliant rays of light. You sighed. " Only if i could be as pretty as stupid water. " You thought and felt another nible on your rod.

You missed that catch too. Lately, your luck hasn't been the best in the village. Speaking of bad luck, it started to rain the moment you missed your catch. " Ah, great! " You groaned as you gathered your things and jumped onto your horse. Not knowing where to find shelter out in the mountains, you simply take cover under a few oak trees at the entrance of a deep valley. " Alright, looks like this'll have to do. " You mumbles as you re-tied your horse to the tree. It neighed as you finished tieing the rope. " Sorry buddy, it's just you and me out here. " You said to him and sat down, leaning against a tree. I wonder how long it'll take the storm to pass.. " You thought and looked at the dark gray clouds.

You looked around your surroundings and thought that if you could get to a cave or something, you'll at least might be able to be dry and be in a safer place. As though luck was finally starting to go on your side, you spot a small cave in the valley way of the mountains. Your father always told you not to go in the valleys no matter what, or else you might never come back. But c'mon, it's right infront the entrance to the valley, it'll be fine. You untied your horse and gathered your things and bags if fish. " C'mon boy, just to that cave. " You instructed to the horse. It nodded slightly and started to prance to the cave in the distance. As soon as you entered the cave, you started looking for some dry fire wood. You walked cautiously into the cave and spotted some twigs and leaves. Though, the strange thing was, there was an already made campfire, just without the fire.

You looked around to see if anyone else was here. " Hello? Is anyone else using this? " You asked awkwardly into the cave. No answer. Your horse walked up to you and nudged your shoulder. " I hope it's alright.. I mean i don't see anyone afterall.. " you mumbled and started to start a fire. Grabbing a few twigs and leaves, you start to build a fire. Eventually, you get a spark going, and smiled at it slightly. " Okay, at least I'll be able to keep warm and cook the fish for me and you boy. " You said looking at your horse who began to naw on some of the dried grass in the cave. You chuckled slightly and start cooking two of the three fish you caught.