Go?

Your (POV)

The air surrounding Morro suddenly dropped in temperature and you stepped slightly away from him. " Morro?.. What's wrong? " You asked him with a worried tone. Morro stayed silent until you placed a light hand on his shoulder. He tensed up a bit but then gave out a deep sigh. " I.. Don't know what's wrong myself Y/n. " He simply said and you sat down next to him. " If you want... You can talk to me about it. " You offered him and he kept his glance towards the ground. Morro didn't say anything but instead grabbed hold of your right hand. " M-morro? " You asked the wind ninja nervously. Morro's lip curled down slightly and you stared at his glowing figure.

" Y/n... Can I.. Ask you something? " Morro suddenly asked you. A slight chill went down your neck but you nodded. Morro quickly shifted his eyes to yours so you were face to face with eachother. His eyes seemed to burn through your whole body but you held firm. " Do you like Lloyd? Like in a love kind of way? " Morro suddenly asked you in a very serious tone. You lost your breathe for a second from the very out of left field question, but came back to your senses when Morro squeezed your hand. You blinked a few times and bit your bottom lip slightly. " I.... I don't know. " You simply said and glanced towards the floor. You could still feel Morro's stare on you and you looked back up. Your eyes wondered a little on Morro's facial features until you stopped at his piercing eyes.

You could see suspiciousness and a slight hurt look in his eyes. " What do you mean by that? " Morro asked you and squeezed your hand again. You gulped slightly and stared back at him. " It means that... I'm not sure about my own... Feelings.." You told him honestly. You knew Lloyd liked you more than a friend ever since the cafe incident, but you never could exactly figure out if you liked the green ninja back. Your heart wasn't exactly the most stable and deciding part of your body. You and Lloyd had your moments sure, but you never really wanted to breach out of any friend barriers.. Or more likely, you never had the nerve to. You always felt like you weren't right for anyone, so you spared yourself the trouble. The wind master continued to stare you down but then shut his eyes for a second.

Morro sighed and grabbed your other hand. He then stacked your hands together and held them firmly. " Y/n... I think.. I'm having the same problem as you right now. " He confessed to you. You blushed slightly at Morro holding your hands but waved away any of the lingering heat on your face to asked your green ghost a question. " M-morro.. What do you mean by that? " You asked him nervously, pausing your breath to hear his answer. This time, Morro glanced away again and looked hesitant to say anything. Finally, the awkward pause ended when Morro finally decided to say something. " What I mean is.... Is that.. I'm not sure if I have the right to like you, Y/n. " Morro said with a sigh to finish.

You froze momentarily at the sudden confession and stared at Morro dazed. " W-what? " Was all you could get out of your system. Morro started to chuckle slightly and intertwined his fingers with yours. You grew more worried and decided to ask again. " Morro? What do you.. What's wrong? " You asked the wind ninja. " I find it funny.. " He mumbled out and you leaned in closer to hear what he was saying. " Funny that I thought someone like you was a person I had a chance with. " He said and you felt a slight pain in the pit of your stomach. Your throat dried and you didn't know how to reply to him. Morro dropped his head and stared at your intertwined fingers. " Morro..... " You began but didn't know how to finish. His grip grew tighter and you didn't know how to react at all.

----

Morro (POV)

A million thoughts were racing through my head, but there was a singular one that dominated the others. " So.. What's your answer Y/n. " I asked her with my head still held down. She kept silent and my hopes began to weaken. A part of me wanted her answer, and the other half just wanted to never know and continue with our usual friendship. Thinking back on it, the thought of being more than friends with Y/n never crossed my mind in the beginning. When I realized my feelings were more than just friendship, I denied it. I didn't believe that when Y/n was around and I became a bit more flustered and happy that i had such feelings for the girl.