Sick tripping

Your eyes were becoming heavy. You could barley stay awake with the rain pouring above your head. Not to mention the terrible cold you were developing. You sighed and looked out into the distance. You could hardley see your horse right next to you and your body temperature was dropping at the minute. " Maybe I'll just sleep it off.. " You thought and drifted to sleep in a instant.

---

Morro (POV)

I was walking down my usual mountain pass looking for more dry fire wood and leaves. As usual there was no one or anything in that fact around the mountains again today. I don't know how to pin point it, but ever since i was banished to live in the mountains alone, I've gotten rather bored of everything. The only good thing about being in the mountains alone is that I wouldn't be bothered by those stupid ninja.

I grunted at the thought of the 5.. Or 6, including that disgusting female water ninja. Thanks to her, my master was defeated, and i have to suffer the boredom of living alone in the mountains. The stupid " Green Ninja " Llyod had placed a weird spell on me so i couldn't leave the mountains. " I was suppose to be the green ninja! " I yelled angrily and sliced a tree in half with my sudden rush of anger using my wind. I started to breathe heavily but continued to look for more materials.

I looked up into the sky and saw that dark gray clouds were starting to form. " Oh perfect, just what a ghost like me needs. " I said sarcastically and started to pick up my pace. The faster i get back to my cave, the better.

-Back to when you left the cave-

I watched the strange girl leave the cave on her stallion and stood up as her figure faded into the distance. " Finally.. Some privacy. " I thought and looked over to the fire she had made. " Not too shabby for a stupid girl like her. " I mumbled and placed more wood towards the bottom half of the fire. I stared into the red sparks and thought about how life was before getting " abandoned " by Sensei Wu. I always trained. I always did what i was told for the most part, but i still get slapped in the face by " destiny. "

I sighed but then a spark of anger ran through me. " It should of been me! That grandson of the first master doesn't deserve such great power! " I grabbed my blade and swung violently towards the entrance of the cave. I heard a loud crash outside, indicating that i must of sliced something. I panted and looked back outside. It was still raining quite hard, and the girl didn't even protest that much when i threw her out. " She's too obedient. " I thought and threw my sword onto the ground.

" It'll be fine. She'll be gone by morning and i won't have to see her ever again. " I said as i sat down near the fire. " It was quite interesting to see someone else here though. " I thought lastly before i began to take a short nap.

-7:35pm-

I woke up to nightfall and silence. The rain had finally stopped and my fire had burned all the way down. I reached for more twings and leaves but felt nothing. " I must of used all of them already.. " I grumbled and stood up. I grabbed my sword and made it poof away. " Guess I'll have to go get more then.. " I thought and started to walk out of the cave. I started walking down a narrow valley path that lead down to lots of rocky cliffs but also many small hills and lush forests.

I began to gather many sticks and leaves using the wind and have it swirl in a nice circling pattern around me. This part of the job was always easy. I smirked slightly towards myself and began looking for more. I soon came across a small river and promptly avoided it. " I might be stuck on this mountain forever, but that doesn't mean I'll die here. " I said bluntly. As i walked horizontal of the river I spotted a horse nibbling at something under a small hinge in the ground.

As i walked closer, i could see that it was the same horse that was with that strange girl a few hours ago. Though, it was quite dark, so i couldn't make out what the girl was doing. I got close enough to touch the horse and looked at her. Her horse was nudging his owners head. I bent down and shook her body. " Are you alive? " I asked her. I heard a slight " Ugghh. " Come from her lips so i assumed she was still alive. After i made that assumption, i started to walk away.
" It wasn't my business. " I thought. I heard another groan come from the girl and looked back at her.

She was holding tight onto some near by grass and looked awfully paler than she was when she was in the cave. I stood there for a few moments and groaned. " I get it. I get it. It's my fault cause i kicked you out. Fine! " I said impatiently. I walked back towards her and picked her up bridal position. I placed her onto the horse and sat myself behind her. Her horse seemed annoyed that i was on him, but seemed to not mind since i was trying to help.

Talk about a good guilt trip.