We meet again

Morro (POV)

I've found myself daydreaming a lot these days. It must of been a habit i picked up from being alone for so long. Today i thought of how things would of played out if i had died at Sticks. I would be in the cursed realm forever. Lost and wondering without a master, sensei or friend. My crew of ghost friends would of been there as well, but there was just so much i could put up with from them. So then i compared my forever stuck life on the mountains to the life of the cursed realm. The mountain life won by a mile. I sighed as i wondered through the mountains. I found out it took a good 5 solid hours just to hike the whole mountain.

I pin pointed and memorized all the big land marks most recognizable on the mountains. Found out where the mountain river begins and ends. Discovered that poisonous snakes lived closer to the bottom half of the mountains and that wild gazelle lived way up higher near the caps. I've figured out so much about the mountain just by living there alone for 6 months. I started to wish someone would just move into the mountain, just so i had someone to talk to. While finishing that thought, i heard a familar voice shrieking in the distance.

Your (POV)

Ever since you let Lloyd visit you once, he kept on coming back to see you at least once a week. You found it comforting since you had so little friends, but also a bit awkward when all the elderly in the village thought you two were a couple. It was rather embarrassing for you, and awkward for Lloyd when your father would always give him the same old scowl. Today, you wanted to get away from the village and all the crazy rumors of " the next newly weds ". As you were about to head out, you spotted a familar golden dragon drop from above. You held onto your hat as the wind of the dragon was really strong as it landed.

" Ah, perfect timing Lloydy! I wanna go to the mountains today. " You told Lloyd who had already jumped off his dragon. He nodded and groaned slightly. He signalled you to climb on behind him. You followed and latched yourself onto his dragon. On the dragon the trip was less than half the time it would take on your horse. " So.. Why do you wanna go to the mountains today? It's already been almost half a month since you last been there. " Lloyd asked while we were flying over to the mountain. " I just wanna get away from all the crazy people of the village.. And.. " You trailed off embarrassed to say you wanted to thank Morro after all this time properly.

" And what? " Llyod asked. " Just.. It's nothing. " You lied and smiled at him. Llyod gave you a suspicious look but ultimately ignored it. Soon you guys came over the view of the mountain and his dragon landed right at the entrance of the valley you once got lost in. You jumped off and started walking down into the valley. Lloyd made his dragon disappear and started to follow you. " Do you know where you're going y/n? I mean.. You did get lost a few weeks ago here. " Lloyd asked while looking around at the tall cliffs.

" It'll be fine. " You reassured him and kept on walking. Llyod sighed but continued to follow you.

Llyod (POV)

I hoped y/n knew where she was going, because i knew what this mountain contain. I sure didn't want to run into Morro again. I did my fair share of sparring him, only banishing him to the mountains. I could of easily sent him back to where he came from, but Sensei Wu thought that I should just curse him somewhere alone for punishment. Whether or not that was appropriate will probably never be known. After all, Morro did cause some of the worse havoc out off all the bad guys the guys and I have faced.

Destroying a whole town, still in shambles today, stole my body for who knows how long and tried to kill my friends with it, and not to mention summoned that gross monstrosity he called " master " to Ninjago. I always shudder slightly at the thought of it returning. I looked back at y/n's back and looked slightly in front of her. She was walking towards a forest that's been knocked down, limb for limb. It was really out of place compared to all the other things on the mountain and i asked, " Hey, y/n. How did this forest get knocked down like this? " I asked her while bending one knee down to examine a rotting tree trunk.

" O-oh.. Well.. It was probably that storm a few weeks ago. It was really bad after all. " She replied back, a bit stuttery at the beginning. The more and more y/n kept on being silent and kept on stuttering made me more suspicious. I finally got fed up with y/n trying to avoid eye contact and asked, " Hey, y/n. Why did you really want to come up here for? " I asked her in a serious tone and walked ahead of her, turning around to face her. She stopped abruptly and gave me a nervous smile. " L-like I said.. I just wanted to get some fresh air. " She darted her eyes to the ground and twirled her index fingers. I sighed. I knew i wasn't going to get her actual answer and sat down on a stump near by.

" What're you doing? " Y/n asked me curiously. " Taking a small break. I may be the green ninja but i still need my own rest. " I told her and looked up to sky. The sky was clear today, not a single cloud decorating it. I wasn't used to seeing such a clean sky, always living near the city and all. The only other time i saw such a blue sky was back near the desert where Sensei Wu's academy was. I saw y/n sit down across from me on the ground in front of some bushes and was starting to draw something in the dirt.

She was always drawing something in, even though sometimes her drawing skills weren't the best. I leaned over to see what it was and could see she was drawing someone. I raised in eyebrow and asked, " Who are you drawing y/n? " I asked her still trying to figure out who it was. She jerked her head back up and a slight pink hue went over her cheeks. " I-its no one really. " She stuttered and looked away. I chuckled a bit. She always got easily flustered when i brought up her drawings. She was rather sensitive about them.

I stood up to stand behind her to finally get to see who it was. " H-hey.. I'm not done yet.. " She whined slightly but i was already behind her. It took me a while to recognize who it was. The drawing was a young man dressed in a long ragged cape and hair down to his shoulders. It surprised me when i saw it. I put my thumb to my lip and asked, " Y/n.. Do you know this person? " Y/n stood up suddenly and rubbed the back of her head. " What? Me? Nooo.. I just thought of that myself. " She replied and smiled awkwardly.

I eyed her seriously. She bit the top part of her lip and asked, " Why do you ask? " " Because I've seen this person befor- " I didn't finish my sentence when i suddenly saw something black slithering towards y/n. My immediate reaction was to throw myself towards y/n to get her out of the way. I never trusted snakes ever since the Anacondrai incidents. Y/n shrieked a bit as i dodged her out of the way of the snake. It had a strange pattern on it. A black scaled snake with a mysterious white pattern on its crown down to his tip of the tail. The snake slithered its tongue and eyed us with vicious eyes. We didn't move, and neither did it.

We knew that if we even moved an inch, we would have gotten bitten by it. I single sweat drop found its way down my chin. The snake was a mere inch away from my ankle, and 2 to 3 inches from y/n. I could of used any of my elements to kill it but i was afraid it would get to us first. Suddenly, the snake projected itself, hurling towards me. I braced for impact, but instead felt a huge gust of wind whist around us. I could hear some the branches and trunks around us rustle, some getting thrown around. Soon, the wind calmed and i looked around. The snake had gotten thrown around too, ultimately ended up getting stabbed by a tree branch.

I looked down to y/n who was holding onto my green shirt tightly with her eyes closed shut. " It's okay y/n. That creepy snake is gone... Or more likely dead. " I reassured her and she opened her eyes. She took a second to say anything, but the first thing she said surprised the hell out of me.

Your (POV)

The huge gust of wind that past you and Lloyd made you clutch onto Lloyd as much as possible. But then you remembered the same harshness of the wind the resembled a certain someone elses. As soon as the wind stopped and you heard Lloyd tell you it was okay to move, you opened your eyes almost immediately. As you did, you saw a glowing green figure past Lloyd. You knew who exactly it was. You got up and smiled.

" Morro! " You shouted and started jogging up to him.