Sky meetings

Morro (POV)

" Thank you. " She whispered and i couldn't exactly process the words correctly. So instead i decided to stay dead silent. In return she also didn't say anything. Her horse looked like it rolled his eyes at our lame conversation but, what do i know about horses. After a while the soup started to boil and i immediately took it off. I used some of the wind to cool it down faster. The boiling bubbles stopped and i handed it over to her. " Sorry, i don't have any silverware. " I told her. She tried lifting her arm and luckily, she finally regain enough energy to do so.

" Finally getting your energy back? " I asked her as she grabbed the bowl. She nodded slightly and began to sip some of the cooled soup. " Mm.. Not too bad surprisingly. " She mumbled and i took that as an slight insult. I'm guessing she could read my thoughts as she quickly said " oh, sorry. I didn't mean that negatively. " I nodded slightly and went back to looking at the campfire. It was strange finally being around someone new. It felt comforting after living up here alone, but also nerve breaking. I looked out side of the cave and observed the sky.

It was a beautiful night out with the sky being crystal clear thanks to the storm finally passing. The stars always did shine brighter out in the country side. Not to mention the sky also had many different hues mixed in it, ranging from red, pink, purple, blue, and a hint of green. " I'm going to go get some fresh air. Don't try to walk just yet. " I told her as i got up and started to walk out of the cave. " W-wait a mintue!- " She coughed. I looked back at her, halfway out the cave already.

" What? " I asked in my usual annoyed tone. She hesitated for a moment and looked down to her bowl that was already half empty. " Can you help me get onto my horse? " She asked. Her horse neighed at her question and i rose an eyebrow. " Why? " I asked, fully turning around. " I just want to get home- " cough. " As soon as possible. " She finished. " It's late.. Wouldn't want to die out there now. " I told her, crossing my arms.

" Yeah but.. My family... " She trailed off. We stood there in silence for a while. I thought about it. If i let her go alone and she doesn't make it, the people would come looking for her, find her body and blame whoever lives on the mountain. I shook my head slightly and looked at her. " It's better you rest until you can at least walk. " I said finally. " You can explain to them you got lost or something and couldn't find your way back until today. " I explained to her.

She looked back down to her bowl and stayed silent. I couldn't see her face but her hair was also about 96% why i couldn't. It covered most of her face and was still wet from soaking in the rain, but drying thanks to the fire. Finally she looked up and sighed. " O..okay.. I guess it'll be fine. " She stated. I let my arms fall to my sides and started walking out again. " W-wait just another moment please! " I groaned and turned my head slightly towards her.

She looked a bit nervous, or perhaps frighten thanks to me staring dangers into her, but she asked, " Can you at least let me get some fresh- " cough. " Some fresh air too please? " She placed her bowl down and started to try and stand up. At first she started onto her knees but was already stumbling at that part. I sighed and walked over to help her.

Your (POV)

You were trying to get yourself to stand, but everything under your knees gave out. You were already somewhat almost up but in the end, you toppled over. Though, you should of had, only though Morro had caught you by your arms. He then placed one hand under your thighs again and bridal carried you to your horse. He ended up sitting you up on your horse and your horse followed him outside. You gasped in awe at the sight of the night sky. To think that storm actually brought one good thing.

You couldn't take your eyes off the brilliant lights in the sky, feeling like you were the only thing in the world with the stars. You tilted your chin slightly up and closed your eyes. Raised your arms a little bit for a slight breather, and smiled. It felt so nice to finally get some peace around you. The wind started to pick up and you looked back at the wind master. He was staring right at you. Almost staring right through you though. As if he's looking more at a blank canvas.
" Is.. Something wrong? " You asked him. Your horse neighed and he looked away, back to the sky. " It's nothing. " He said quickly. You raised an eyebrow and looked up to the sky as well. " Hey.. Morro.. Why are you living in the mountains by yourself? " You asked insensitivly. He suddenly tensed up and his shoulders became a bit more rigid. " It's none of your business. " He said in a low voice. The atmosphere suddenly changed and you immediately regret your question. " Sorry.. It was rude for me to ask. " You apologized.

He was silent and sighed. " It's... It's in the past.. It doesn't really matter now. " He explained. That answer worked for now but you were still curious why an elemental master was living out here alone. Not to mention you didn't even want to get to the part where he glows a faint green all the time. You decided to ignore all your questions you want to rudely ask and asked him something else.

" So... How long has it been since you lived here? " You asked. He thought about it for moment and then said, " Maybe about 6 months now? " I nodded and continued with my questions. " How old are you Morro? " I asked out of curiosity. He turned his head slightly and smirked. " Way older than you think i am. But let's leave it at 19. " He said in a dubious tone. " Wha- What does he mean by that? " You thought, but kept on with the questions.

" Got any friends or anything living up here with you? " I asked, thinking he should at least have made friends with the local animal life. " I don't have the need for things like that. " He replied back. " Wow, what an edgy teenager he is. " You thought. " I... See... " You awkwardly finished. " How about you? Friends? Age? " He asked suddenly. You laughed at bit at the friends part but decided to answer him anyways. " There's not a lot of people around my age in my village. Mostly old farmers and their old wives and grandchildren. "

" I'm pretty much befriended every grandchild there, but the older folk.. Not so much. " You added, " Oh, im 18 by the way. " (even if you're not, just go with it.) He nodded and we kept silent for another while, with only a few crickets chirping every once in a while. After about 20 minutes of silence Morro asked you, " Hey, y/n, after you leave, do you think you'll come back to the mountains anytime soon? " " Huh? Well.. I'll probably have to. " I answered back. He processed the information and stayed silent.

" Why? You gonna miss me- " You coughed twice. " You wish i would. " He said in a smirking tone. At that sentence, a shooting star went across the sky. " What a coincidence mother nature. " You thought and laughed slightly even though it hurts. " What is it? " He asked curiously. " Oh, it's nothing. I just think i don't mind if i come back again. " You said happily.

......

" I wouldn't really mind either. "