Revisiting

Morro (POV)

God.. The moment Lloyd threw me into the mountains, i felt like i was going through the same process as when i last saw him. However, this time.. It felt more painful despite being a ghost still. It could be because i haven't actually fought anyone in a while.. Or that y/n told me i could never win against Lloyd. I coughed and tried to get off the side of the cliff. " Morro! " I heard y/n's voice yell. Was she actually that concerned about me? Probably just an act. I opened one of my eyes and saw Lloyd dragging y/n by the wrist.

She struggled a bit, wiggling her hand but couldn't get out of Lloyd's grip. I grunted a little, trying to move, but no strength came to me. I gave up trying to move when i saw Lloyd forcing y/n to sit with him and flew away. The gush of air went past me and before long, they were gone. Out of anger, i got myself out by force and punched the wall I was just stuck on. " God fucking dammit! " I yelled as i punched harder than the first. I was panting pretty hard. I thought that i couldn't get any more frustrated than i did when I was first banished. Though now, that turned out to be wrong as hell.

I sighed and sat down onto the dirt. I looked over to where that poisonous snake earlier was and remembered how I saw Lloyd pinning you down. I knew he was just trying to protect you.. But the position itself looked really... I shook that thought of my head and laid down. " Might as well try to take a break now. " I sighed. Knowing full well that now y/n has come into contact with Lloyd, she'll probably never be able to come back to do whatever she wanted to see me for.

Lloyd (POV)

" Why the hell did Kai mention anything about our private chat with all the others guys in front of y/n! God i was an idiot thinking Kai could keep any secret. " I mentally screamed. Y/n just laughed it off, but in the inside, i was dying of embarrassment. So instead, i turned around and told y/n to follow me down the hallway again. She did silently and i could feel a certain air of awkwardness hover around us. " It'll be fine Lloyd. Don't worry.. She'll just forget about it like she usually does about stuff like this. " I mentally reassured myself.

" Hey, Lloydy. Where are we going now? " Y/n asked me suddenly when we reached the deck. " Oh.. Just to the kitchen where I assume Cole, Jay, and Nya are. " I told her and started walking towards another door on the opposite side of the ship. She nodded slightly and followed. I turned the knob and opened it cautiously. I knew what it could be like when Cole was cooking. " What's wrong Lloydy? " Y/n asked me curiously peeking over my shoulder. " I just.. Not sure if you're mentally prepared for the demon inside. " I replied somewhat seriously. She shrugged and walked on pass me.

" H-hey! Y/n! Where are you- " " I can see the kitchen from here. So I'll just show myself in. " She told me and continued walking down the hall. I sighed and walked after her. I could start smelling the death in the kitchen the moment i turned the corner. I covered my nose and scanned the kitchen. Cole was still stirring something in a pot cooking on the stove, Nya and Jay were seemingly trying to get the smell out of the kitchen, and y/n was walking up to Cole.

Your (POV)

To you, the smell was actually bearable compared to your father's chicken farm, so you didn't have much of a problem getting so close to the man cooking. You tapped the man standing at the stove. He turned around and you got a good luck at the man. He had long shaggy black hair with bangs swept to his left, wore a black ninja outfit, and had a confused look on his face. " Who are you? And also, I'm kinda busy right now so- " He started but you budged in slightly and added a little powder into his pot.

" Hey! What did you just add to my chili? " The black ninja asked and went to taste the chili. He dipped a small spoon into the pot then tasted the chili with your added " secret " powder. At first, the man had a huge scowl acrossed his face, only furrowed deeper with his natural thick eyebrows. A few moments after tasting his spoon full of chili, his face lit up. " Woah.. This actually tastes pretty good. " The man said and look at you. " Really? Now that you say that, the smell is gone too! " Jay said happily. Nya turned around and walked over to the pot. She got her own spoon and dipped it in the chili.