Roof Top Confessions

Lloyd (POV)

I walked into the cafe y/n was planing to go to and looked around the interior. The cafe was brand new and was only installed about two weeks ago. I could see why it was already so popular though. It had expensive marble counter tops and tables seated with leather chairs and sofas. The windows were also the large tall ones that showed the city quite well. Not only was it also huge, but it also had a rooftop section where you could eat in the open air and look onto the city.

The cafe also had a small bar section in the back that was filled to the brim with many colorful liquids. In the front was a large section meant to display what the cafe offered in a neatly arranged order. There were two greeters and waitresses at the entrance greeting customers and leading them to open tables. I scanned the already taken tables for Y/n but didn't see her. The great thing about this cafe, was that they required your name when they took your order.

I walked up to one of the waitresses in the front and asked her, " Excuse me miss, but I'm looking for someone named y/n. " She thought about it and nodded. " Ah, yes.. I remember that order name. Would you like me to take you to her? " She asked and I nodded. She started to walk down the red velvet carpet and I observed the food on display. Since the food was ninja themed, a lot of the food were designed to look like ninja weapons. There were multiple cookies shaped like daggers, throwing stars, katanas and other sword like objects.

Some coffees had coffee art of all the ninjas and I found the one with me on it the most detailed one. There were even some cakes colored coded to represent all us ninja. Jay's was Blueberry Lightning. Cole's was named Rocky Blackberry. Kai's was Strawberry Fire. Zane's was Icey Vanilla. Nya's was named Water Wildberry. Mine was probably the most simple one though. It had the name Golden Cheesecake. It was, of course, a golden cheesecake with two mint leaves decorating the top of it.

Even though all the food looked delicious here, the one that looked the most interesting was a special birthday cake the cafe offered. The cake was a 5 tier cake, decorated in lots if confetti sprinkles, roses made out of sugar colored with our ninja colors, and had figurines of us ninja on the top of it. I thought it was a wedding cake at first before I read the title under it. I looked back towards the waitresses and she was starting to go up the stairs in the back.

I figured y/n had chosed to go onto the rooftop. After all, from what I seen, she liked open air more than anything. Though, city air was a lot dirtier than the fresh air she was used to in the country side. When I finally made it to the rooftop, i could see that it wasn't as crowded as the inside was. There were a few people sprinkled around but overall, only a few people. I spotted Y/n sitting at a table closest to the city view all by herself. " I see her over there. Thank you miss. " I thanked the waitress and started walking towards Y/n.

----

Your (POV)

You entered the cafe awkwardly. Everyone inside was dressed so nicely and you felt like you stood out in your t-shirt and your black joggers. You walked in anyways and asked for a seat. " Of course miss. However, all the seats inside are taken. Do you mind a rooftop seat? " The waitress asked you. Actually, you would prefer an outdoor seat. You nodded and said, " I don't mind. " The waitress smiled and began walking onto the rooftop. When you reached the top you chose a seat farthest from anyone else which just so happened to be closest to the city view.

You sat yourself down onto one of the fancy black stools and placed your bag onto the table. The waitress followed you and took out a notepad and a pen. " What would you like to order mam? " She asked. You looked over the menu placed neatly on your table and scanned over the dessert section. Everything looked too unbearably good. You scanned over the prices and calculated you could get everything under the dessert section plus a large ice coffee on the side for under 100 dollars. So you took it. " I'll like to have one of everything under the dessert section please. And add a large ice coffee on the side. That'll be all. " You told the waitress as she scribbled down your order.