City Planning

Morro (POV)

" So.. What do you wanna ask? " I asked Lloyd while he was cracking his knuckles. He sighed and replied with, " It's actually.. A pretty weird.. question but... Did you see y/n yesterday night by chance? " I cocked my head slightly and tugged at my scarf. " It's none of your business if I see her or not. " I simply told him. Lloyd placed his thumb under his chin as to think of what else to ask. " I see you got a new cape there. Could it be by chance the " thank you present " y/n planned to give you? " He asked scanning at the black cape.

I adjusted the scarf part again and said, " You have good intuitive skills Mr. Green ninja. " He had a certain piss look in his eyes, but he calmed himself down by brushing some of his hair away from his forehead. " So then she did come visit you. " He told me. I chuckled a bit. " She could of, or not. " I told him. Lloyd gave me a slight angered frown then crossed his arms. " Did anything else happen between you two when she came to visit? " He asked suspiciously.

" Aw, c'mon Lloyd. I may be evil in some ways, but not all. " I explained to him. Lloyd stayed silent, still waiting for an actual answer. I tugged on the gift y/n gave me and replied with, " Nothing other than chit chat. " I lied, remembering the random hug I gave y/n before she left. I could feel a sudden heat rush to my face thinking that and Lloyd somehow picked up on it. " Is that really? " He asked a bit with more force in his words. " If you really wanna know, why didn't you just ask her yourself. You should be able to make her spill things faster than me. " I avoided his question skillfully.

Lloyd stayed silent and looked towards the ground. I raised an eyebrow and suddenly got the idea. " Don't tell me.. Something happened between you two? " I chuckled slightly at the end. Lloyd looked back at me in protest with a slight pink on his face. " What? No! I just.. Thought.. I wouldn't feel as bad if I asked you questions instead of y/n. " He lied terribly. " Well, it isn't my business if something did happen between you two. However, just to let you know, I don't plan on letting her friendship between us go to waist. " I told him suddenly very serious.

He caught whim of the change of atmosphere and nodded. " It's not like she'll ever trust you sincerely though Morro. She already knows of the terrible things you done to people. " Lloyd told me. That part at the beginning stung a bit but I couldn't let my pride get the best of me. " Heh, it's the future that matters the most Lloyd. The past is the past. " I briefly explained. " But the past contributes to the future. " He simply added. I glared at Lloyd for a few seconds and he returned it back to me. " It'll be y/n's decision on which matters the most to her. " I told Lloyd roughly and started to walk away.

Lloyd didn't say anything or protest after that line, so I figured he was done here. Though, I did wonder about my own words the rest of the day.

----

Your (POV)

You wanted to go to the city and go treat yourself to the Ninja themed cafe that just recently opened. Since the city was still an 5 hour trip, you knew you had to go visit when you were in the city for school. Though, you knew you wouldn't get another day full of doing nothing, so you decided to get going there anyways. It wouldn't be too bad since it was Sunday, and you didn't have any classes on Monday. Just the 5 hour trip of going and coming was such a hassle. " I wish Lloyd was here or something to give me a lift. " You mumbled but then remembered the events that happened last night.

You mentally screamed at yourself for letting something that small get in the way of your friendship with Lloyd. " It'll be fine. It totally won't be awkward the next time I see him. " You encouraged yourself and smiled slightly. Just then you felt a familar wind go by from above. You looked up and of course, spotted Lloyd's dragon flying towards the bounty in the distance. You shouted as loud as you could to get Lloyd's attention. " LLOYDDDDYYYY GARMADON!!!! " You shouted up towards his dragon.