Morro Ending

(A/N : Ohhohoh. Welcome to the final chapter of this very confusing fanfiction. This started out as a Morro x reader but then I decided to derail a bit and add Lloyd to the mix. I'm expecting this ending well be picked more since, pft- This did start as a Morro x Reader ya know. Sorry in advance for all the spelling/grammar errors! I really just wanted to get this out as soon as possible! Anyways, I hope you enjoy!)

----

Morro (POV)

It was finally Saturday and all the ninjas finally finished setting up for the party. I wasn't allowed to touch or move anything decorated so I simply removed myself out onto the mountain for the past few days. Everytime I came to check on how things were going, i prayed that Y/n wouldn't be there. And as I hoped, she wasn't.. However, some part of me wanted her to be there at the same time. My whole body seemed to ache just remembering the scenes with Y/n a few days before. I wanted to tell her I was sorry for some reason, even though I didn't do anything too wrong. Though, i knew I probably wouldn't have the courage to do so. I sighed and continued walking on the old beaten mountain path. It was Friday today and I started to wonder around my house more often in hopes of talking to Y/n before the party. I've sensed her presence closing on the mountains with Zane's so I kept on close to the cabin.

I hid in the small forest just a in front of my house and waited a bit, making sure no one could see me. I waited for a couple of minutes before Zane's dragon landed. I could see that Y/n was also on board and jumped off once Nya hit her with a snowball. I decided this would be the best chance to talk to Y/n but then I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little and turned around. " Spying on Y/n Morro? " Sensei Wu asked while stroking his beard. " W-what? Sensei Wu? How did you- " I asked out surprised as hell. " I've noticed your presence a while back Morro. A student can never escape their senseis. " Wu simply explained and I groaned at his fortune cookie mumble jumble. " Sure, right. What do you want? " I asked him while crossing my arms. Wu simply kept silent for a while before saying anything. " Just wondering why you're spying on Y/n instead of talking to her. " Wu told me and chuckled a bit.

I blushed slightly and furrowed my eyebrows slightly. " I wasn't- I'm not doing anything of the sort. " I lied terribly to him. Wu simply chuckled again and stroked his beard. " If you say so Morro... But let me give you some advice. " He told me and i groaned but let him go on anyways. " If you ever wanted to catch a single droplet of rain water, how would you do it without the rain? " Wu asked me. I thought about his question and came up with a simple answer. " You'll make the rain. Simply throw water up into the air. " I told him and he shook his head. " You would either wait for it, or go out looking for it. " Wu explained and walked away. " What?... " I mumbled and raised an eyebrow in confusion. I thought about his answers and pondered what they actually meant.

" Wait for it... Or go after it.. Meaning I either wait for Y/n to come to me.. Or I go to her. " I thought to myself and sighed. " I wish there was a way for both of us to meet in the middle... " I mumbled to myself and glanced back towards the cabin. I spotted the rest of the ninja and Y/n starting to summon their dragons and flying off. I wondered where they were going but decided to stay hidden in the trees. I gritted my teeth slightly when I saw Y/n getting on Lloyd's dragon without even asking. It irritated me for some reason. Soon, the group took off and I finally came out of my hiding space. I examined the flying dragons and sent a gust of wind towards their direction for fun. I saw them struggle a bit before I decided to stop messing around with them. " Guess I'll go see how the inside looks for now. " I thought to myself and entered through the front door.

I scanned every inch of the house and started to regret my decision slightly on letting the ninja have their party here. Though, since it was Y/n who asked, i thought I really wouldn't mind. I found Nya rummaging through a box of Christmas ornaments and walked over to her. " Hey, Nya. Where is Y/n and the rest of the gang going? " I asked the water ninja in a slightly bored tone. Nya looked up at mea and gave a small smile. " Oh, they're just going outfit shopping... Now that I think about it, you'll need one too. " Nya told me and I shook my head. " No way Nya. I'm not into these type of things at all. " I told her and adjusted my scarf. " I figured, that's why Y/n will be choosing the oufits. " Nya explained to me. I raised an eyebrow in interest and asked, " Y/n's choosing the guy's outfits? " Nya nodded and said, " Yeah. We all thought she'll be the best option in choosing. If you want, I'll text Jay to tell him to bring an extra of what they're getting. " I thought about it and said, " Do what you want. " To avoid any more conversations about formal wear, I walked back outside and decided to find a nice cliff to meditate on.