I Think Not

Your (POV)

You waited outside on the porch with your mother for the ninja. The wind started to pick up and you remembered that you left your hoodie back with Morro. " Great.. I guess I'll have to get it when I go back.. " You mumbled and spotted a black dragon in the distance. You figured it was Cole and shortly behind him was Jay and Nya. Right behind them was Zane, but no sign of Lloyd. You breathed a sigh of relief until you saw Lloyd's signature golden dragon following quickly behind. " Well.. I got my hopes up too quickly. " You thought and walked towards the field your ninja friends landed in.

" Y/n! Are you okay? " Nya asked you worridly as she jumped off Jay's dragon. " Yeah, of course Nya. " You said with a slight chuckle at the beginning. " What happened? Why were you missing? " She insisted with the questions until Cole came up behind her. " I'm sure it'll be better if she explains inside Nya. " Cole suggested and you nodded. " Y-yeah.. Come on, I'll explain all inside. " You said as you avoided looking behind the two. You started walking inside and the ninja followed. Your mother was already making some tea for the group and sat cups for all of the guys.

" Okay.. So.. Go on, explain. " Jay told you as you guys settled down in the living room since the dining table was a bit too small to fit everyone. " Well.. I was simply visiting... M-Morro in the mountains- " " Woah, wait, you know Morro? Like, the ghost Morro? " Cole suddenly cut you off. " Cole, please let Y/n explain. " Zane told Cole in impatience and Cole backed down. " Yeah.. That one.. Anyways.. As i was, the rain suddenly picked up if you didn't notice the harsh rain yesterday. Since it lasted for the rest of the day and night, Morro let me stay at his place. " You finished. The ninjas glanced at eachother and Kai was the first to speak up. " Did.. Morro do anything to you? " Kai asked you awkwardly. " Hardly. He only beat me at tic tac toe too many times. " You said with a awkward smile on your face.

The ninjas gave you a rather concerned look but it was Zane who reassured everyone. " Y/n wouldn't lie about anything of the sort guys. So we should just trust that she's speaking the truth. " Zane explained to everyone and they nodded in agreement. " So.. Did you just come home from Morro's? " Nya asked you. " Yeah. I fell asleep instead of waiting for morning. " You said and chuckled slightly. " Why were you visiting Morro anyways? " Jay asked you and you shrugged. " Just bored.. And plus.. I was uhm.. " You mumbled off as you remembered Lloyd was literally leaning on your couch. You glanced to Lloyd and the rest of the team went, " Oohh. " Lloyd had his arms crossed and walked out of the room.

" Y/n.. You should go talk to Lloyd. Hes.. Been in the slums since the events at the cafe. " Cole suggested and you nodded slightly. Your mother sighed as you walked past her to follow Lloyd. You found him sitting in your father's wheat fields looking at the late morning sun. The wheat were fully grown and golden. The wind blew through and the wheat made a nice whistling sound. You looked over to Lloyd from behind and hesitated to walk over to him. " It's okay Y/n. I won't do anything creepy like I did before. " He told you suddenly without turning around. You jumped back a little from surprise and then smiled a bit. " Still the same old Lloyd. " You told him and jumped onto his back. " H-hey! Y/n! " He said startled. " It's okay Lloydy. We're still good friends right? " You told him as you guys fell to the ground. He groaned and said, " I think you gained more weight from the cakes Y/n. " You hit him in the back of the head playfully and said, " Or you got weaker from not training. "

He groaned again and you laughed at his hopelessness. " I see you already had gotten over everything. Just like I thought you would. " He said as you sat on him. " Yup, though, I'm pretty sure I'm never buying you a drink ever again. " You said jokingly and you both laughed. " Trust me, I'm never going to let you choose a drink for me ever again anyways. " He said and looked back at you. He was still laying on the ground and you got off him. " Anyways, i think it's about time you treat me out to that ramen. " You reminded Lloyd. He stood up and gave you a skeptical look. " I don't think you deserve it after tackling me down. " He said jokingly and you stuck your tongue out to him. " Jerk! " You said half playfully and ran down the wheat field towards your house.

" W-wait Y/n!! I didn't mean it! " He shouted back and started to run after you. " I'll tell Wu that you'll need extra lessons later! " You shouted back at him and continued to run. " He'll probably give me extra even if I gave you ramen! " Lloyd yelled back. " Then I'll make sure he gives you even more! " You laughed and reached your house. You panted for air and hid behind one of the wooden stands. Lloyd, having his natural good senses, sneeked up behind you and scared the living daylights out of you. He lifted you up into the air when you weren't looking and stood up onto the railing. " Okay! Okay! You win Lloydy! Put me down! " You shouted and he chuckled.

There was a huge puddle from the storm and he was lowering you down to it. " Don't you dare Lloydy. " You told him and he gave you a slight smirk. " I swear to god Lloyd-! " Llyod threw you down, but thanks to your natural instincts, you were somehow able to drag him down with you. With both of you making a huge splash. When you both landed, you were the first to get up. " HAH! That's what you get Lloydy! " You told him with triumph. He groaned and rubbed the back of his head. " Yeah yeah, i got it. " Lloyd said in defeat. " So, how about that ramen now? " You asked him with a smirky grin. He sighed and gave back a defeated smile. " As long as I don't have to splurge on it. " Lloyd agreed on. You nodded and twisted your hair to get the water out of it. " Great. Now I have to change. " You mumbled and looked down at your soaking clothes.

Your clothes were more soaked than when you were with Morro, and this time, you didn't have anything to cover yourself up with. You instinctively wrapped your arms around your upper chest and started walking towards the door. " H-hey! Y/n! " Lloyd called out to you. You turned your head to see Lloyd getting up from the puddle with a slight flush to his face. " Meet me at the bounty in 20? " He asked you and you nodded. " That ramen better be good. " You told him and walked back inside. As you entered you saw the ninja giving you a smirkful look. " What? " You asked them and Nya chuckled.

" You guys seem to have forgiven eachother quite quickly. " Nya said and Jay added, " A little too quickly if you ask me. " You gave them a small glare but then laughed. " I'm still hella friend zoning Lloyd though. " You told them and Nya sighed. " That's the sad part Y/n. " Nya told you and you glanced over to Kai and gave a small smile. " Not really Nya. " You simply said and walked into your bedroom.

-Later-

After going out with the gang for ramen on Lloyd's treat, you went shopping with Nya. New clothes, more food, random items you'll probably never use in the future, etc. Though, you did buy a specific thing for a specific someone. " Why are you buying monopoly? " Nya asked you as you were at check out. You smiled mischievously and said, " It's so I can prove I'm better at games than Morro. " Nya gave you a slight smile and asked, " Hey, Y/n. Who was the first person outside of our group that you told about the events at the cafe to? " You plastered a confused look on your face and replied with, " Why do you..ask? "

Nya gave you a simple smirk. " It was Morro wasn't it? " She told you. " Uhmmmmm.. Maybe? " You dumbly replied. Nya giggled slightly and turned to look over your other items you were buying. " You didn't feel comfortable explaining to your parents, so you told Morro about your feelings on the situation right? " Nya finished explaining. You stayed silent and played with the corner of your shirt. " Don't worry Y/n. We all get crushes. Even if it's on some of the worst people. " Nya said and you sighed. " I don't have a.. Crush on Morro.. And also, Morro isn't as bad as his rep would make him out to be. " You told Nya and she looked back at you with a small glare. " He may not seem like it now, but you never know when he'll turn back to his old ways Y/n. " Nya simply explained to you.

You sighed and looked over to your board game. " I hope that he'll have a change of heart then. " You simply say and grip your wrist. Nya chuckled and gave you a smile. " Oh, Y/n, it's always nice to see the bad in people turn good from meeting a bright spirit like you. " Nya said happily. " Huh? What? " You mumbled at her confused. " It means that Morro is probably becoming more of a softy everyday because of you. " Nya explained throughly. " Pfft- please. Morro isn't much different than when I met him. " You said and thought about it. " Actually... Morro has been a bit more... Awkward lately... " You thought and Nya chuckled again. " Yup, diffenently a crush Y/n. " She said and you blushed slightly. " Shush Nya! " You told her and cupped your right cheek in embarrassment. " There's no way I like such a guy like Morro.. Right? " You thought.