After Ending (Morro)

A/N: Merry Christmas/Hanakkuh/Quanza guys. As a small gift to my original readers on my first story, i wanted to give you all a small after ending story. Sorry for all the grammar errors and the such. I'm writing this pretty late. Besides that, please enjoy!

----

Your (POV)

You were sitting in your room when you suddenly heard a soft knock on your door. You glanced towards the door and said, " It's unlock. " The door knob twisted and the door opened. " You really shouldn't stay inside so much Y/n. " A man with a green streak in his hair told you and walked over to where you were sititng. You pouted and sat up straight. " It's too cold outside Morro. Especially here on this mountain. " You told him and pulled the blinds to your window a little to show him the snow outside.

It's been about 4 years since you've been dating Morro, but not much has really changed between you two. Other than you moving in with him after collage and getting frequent random visits from the ninja. Morro's cabin has double in size ever since you moved in, and he's even added a windmill for working electricity. Your parents were fine with you living with him, but your dad was still a bit uncomfortable with Morro. Your mom on the other hand, was quite interested in Morro's background, making your mom one of Morro's only friends. In present time, you still help your father out with his farm and also do part-time at your mother's bakery. Seeing as how you only needed to cook for yourself most of the time, your grocery list was always pretty cheap.

Morro chuckled slightly and ruffled your hair. " I guess that's a problem.. But we're having the Christmas party outside this year. So you better get used to it. " Morro told you and sat down next to you. " Yeah yeah, i know. Speaking of the party, did the guys get the tree yet? " You asked the body next to you. Morro shrugged. " Last I heard from Nya, Lloyd fell out of a tree so it slowed them all down. " Morro said with a slight smirk and you poked his cheek. " It's not nice to joke bout that stuff. But I guess the tree will have to be delayed a bit then. " You commented. Morro stared blankly at you but then took a hold of your hand. " Morro? What are you doing? " You asked him with a slight confused smile. Morro smiled slightly before bringing your hand to his lips and kissing the back of it. " Sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that. " Morro suddenly apologized which made you blush slightly. Morro knew you were a sucker for these kinds of things, and did it to apologize for everything. " Geez.. You've been so cute lately... I can't even stay mad at you, you know. " You told him and turned your head away from him from slight embarrassment. Morro chuckled and let go of your hand. " I could say the same thing to you Y/n. But you've always been cute. " He complemented you, making you grumble. " You sure have a way with your words. " You joked but smiled back at him.

Morro lowered his smile a bit but then smirked. " Guess I do. " He told you and suddenly picked you up bridal style. " Morro! What are you doing now??!! " You asked him, surprised and blushing. He chuckled a bit and started walking out of your room. " You'll see Y/n. " He simply said and took you outside where it had just started to snow slightly. You were in a thick sweater and joggers, but it was still extremely cold when the icy wind hit your face. " This better be good Morro. " You told him and looked outside to what he wanted to show you. It was something you diffently was not expecting. " M-morro... How did you even..? " You mumbled as you looked at what your boyfriend had presented you with.

It was a snow castle. Not just any small castle, an actual being able to walk inside snow castle. It had Christmas lights attached to its clock towers and its rim. " I... I am very confused Morro... How did..? " You managed out, jumping out of Morro's hands. Morro smiled proudly and said, " Something I did while you were moping in your room. Not much effort when you control the wind though. " You stared at Morro briefly but then turned your focus onto the beautiful castle Morro had made for you. The entrance was a cut out, having an ice pattern on the outside rim that displayed many mosaic designs on them. The flowers on the boarders were also made of ice, having many little details such as the creases in the leaves and bushes. You couldn't process how Morro could of done all of this himself but was also too busy on examining every little thing. You smiled to yourself and walked into the snow castle. You could hear Morro's slight footsteps following behind you, so you decided to fully enjoy yourself. Inside, there was a ice chandelier hanging off the very top of the ceiling. Hanging off the arms of it was small dream catchers also made of ice, all reflecting off the christmas lights hung around the room. There were many stands with ice antiques and small snow flakes made of ice hanging off the cieling. You wondered around the castle in sheer amazement for a few minutes before finally giving Morro any words of thankfulness. " It's.. Amazing Morro.. I- " You turned around and Morro was no where to be seen. You glanced down the hall you just walked trough and started walking back from where you came from. " Morro? " You said loudly through the castle. " Oh come on y/n. How could you get lost in such a place? " You told yourself and walked down a different hallway this time in hopes of accidentally finding your man.