2. it wasn't a leaf

We get back to the house. I lay down on their couch and Jai jumps on top of me.

"Ow ow ow jai get off of me"

"Not until you say Jai is the sexiest guy on earth and I love him with all my heart."

"Jai is the sexiest guy on earth and I love him from the bottom of my heart."

At the time now he did a pushup and kissed me. He got up and Brandon, Matt and of course Jai took their shirts off.

I immediately put my hands over my eyes.

Brandon says "You never will see three shirtless guys in your life"

I turn around lying on my stomach still covering my eyes laughing.

I get up while their still shirtless

"Jai I got you an amazing present for your birthday"

"Where is it?" he says holding my waist ready to give my forehead a kiss.

"It's not your birthday until tomorrow silly" I say smiling

"But were going to a concert tomorrow" he says in an adorable whining voice

"I know" I said looking at Brandon.

The boys walked home a little bit after that.

I get a text message from my mom saying

"Happy Birthday sweetheart, Im sorry Lina and I aren't there for your birthday we'll be home in five days(: love you xoxo have fun!

I reply back saying

"Thank you! I have everything planned for Jai's birthday! Today was great(: Xoxo

From: Mom

Good! Xoxo

I checked my phone and realized that it was 11:42 in the middle of the night. I wanted to be the first one to say happy birthday to Jai. By the time I fixed my hair and makeup it was 11:57. Crap. I rushed over to Jai's house and slowly and quietly walked into his room. Brandon and Matt didn't know I was doing this. I arrived in Jai's room at 11:58 I texted him happy birthday.

2 minutes later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAI!!! I scream making him wake up. He gets up looks at me then grabs my waist making me fall on his bed. He kisses me and says

"Thanks baby" in his adorable sleepy voice. I smile and try to get up but he says

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Back to my house so you can go back to sleep" I said confused

"Oh Alright text me before the concert I love you" he says still sleepy

"Okay" I say closing his door

"I love you" I whisper without him hearing me.

I turn around and matt is in his boxers and no shirt on

"I didn't know you were here" he says confused

"I was saying happy birthday to Jai I wanted to be the first one"

He hugs me and I walk back to my house. Just as i walked outside the one street light that worked stopped working. I was surrounded in pitch black. The only light i had was on my phone. I slowly walked to my house, i felt like a raper was gonna come out of nowhere and steal me and well you can imagine the rest. Just when i saw a car-light pass my street it started to rain. I heard footsteps behind me. Great. I just picked up my paste. Maybe it was a leaf? I turned around and it was Matt.

"You scared me,what are you doing here"

"Well i wanted to make sure you made it home but i saw the streetlight turn off and wanted to make sure your okay. I know you dont like the dark." he says

"Thanks Matty, you wouldnt mind walking me home right?" i said to him wanting him to say yea

"yea lets go" he says grabbing my hand.

We get to my door and he starts walking back home.

"Matt wait"

"Yeah?" i run up to him hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

I kinda lost track of where he went because he called me and said

"you can go inside now"

I walk inside and was met by my German Shepard Lab mix dog.

"Hi bubba" i say to her.

I walk into my room and jump on my bed making me fall on my back. I was on twitter looking at hate and non hate. It was alot of both. I was up until almost 4:00. I eventually fell asleep an wake up at 11:59.

Concert time I text Jai.

"Alright come here and Brandon will drive all of us"

"Road Trip!" Matt screams.

3 hours past of sitting in the car doing absolutely nothing except singing to the radio.