10. the truth comes out

Matt's P.O.V.

I heard Deliliah say to Brandon

"Ive always liked you, i just liked Mason too but he asked me out first so i said yes and i didnt want to make it awkward for Sam." "

Your like her brother and im like her sister."

I hear her say to him. Brandon says

"I know but i cant stop looking at you you bring the best in me and i want you in my life."

I walk into the room,

"Hey guys, am i interrupting something?"

"No we were just talking, what do you need" Deliliah says looking depressed.

"Nothing, ill tell you later"

The reason i said Nothing is because Mason called and wanted to talk to Delilah, but i know she really wasnt in the mood so i told Mase to call back later.

I go upstairs and hear the tv in Jai's room blasting. I walk in slowly because i didnt know if he was with Sam or not.

*Later that day*

Sam's P.O.V

I was on twitter and I searched for Jai's name to tell him to come over. But I couldn't find this name. I texted him and asked him if he deleted his twitter and he said no. A few minutes later he told me he was in a hotel in america and will be back to two days. He was going with the guys to do a meet up. I wasn't mad that he didn't tell me but i was kinda worried and sad.

*Three days later*

I found out that... Lexi blocked me from Jai's twitter. Lexi wants Jai but me and him are dating. She was a huge fan and she lived in america. You guessed it she was at the meet up. She took his phone and blocked me. Everyone knew about our relationship because of twitter. He was at my house and he put his headline thing as him and jai and my picture from the meet up on twitter. Just so she will think he likes her. But the part i thought was that he pretended not to like her. A few weeks of her non stop tweets. He traveled the world back to new hampshire and told her to leave him alone and that he doesn't like her. He couldn't tell her any other way and he didn't want to post it all over twitter. But who would travel the world to tell someone something if he doesn't like her, but i found out later that the truth is he kinda does like her.

I was so sad, disappointed, and heartbroken at him.