15. Trying to start fresh

"I cant keep forgiving you, you said last time that you wouldn't do this again and here we are in the same situation.. Jai I'm really sorry I think we should break up."

"Sammy please.. I screwed up I know I said this before but I truly mean it this time I promise."

"No Jai, everyday were not together I worry if your with another girl or not. I cant trust you anymore.. I still love you but we need to take a break" I said almost crying, I walked away and just walked and walked until I was finally home.

When I got home I went straight into my room without saying anything to my mom.

I sat on my bed looking at all the pictures of Jai and I on my mirror.

I walked over to them and started to rip them off and throw them in the garbage. I'm going to start new. Try to forget the memories; even though their were alot of good ones.

I laid on my bed and started to tear up just thinking about everything. I decided to take a nap for a few to clear my mind.

I woke up at 12:28 am. Sunday.

Tomorrow was school. Great.

------------Monday Morning-----------

My alarm clock on my phone woke me up at 5:30.

I got up took a shirt and got dressed. I put on black leggings with a over-sized maroon sweater. By that time it was 6:30. I texted Dee.

To: Dee

Hey girly ready for school ?

From: Dee

Not really.. You wanna drive me to school or is Jai driving us?!

To: Dee

Yeah I'm driving.. I'll be at your house in 5 and Jai and I broke up.

From: Dee

Omg! What happened?

To: Dee

Cheated with Madison but let's not talk about him today

From: Dee

Okay see you in a few

We got to school and we saw only one spot open. And it was next to where Jai always parks.

I was at my locker with Dee and guess who came up to me..

Jai.

"Hey Sammy can we talk?" He said leaning against the locker next to mine.

"Jai I have nothing to say to you. Please leave me alone." I said shutting my locker.

"Fine, but I'm not giving up on us.. I love you and I know I was stupid-" he said

"There is no us anymore." I said walking away.

Dee and I walked to our first block class and sat down at our normal tables.

"Ah Ms. Riley and Ms. Evans why are we late?" Mrs. Montacone (our least favorite teacher who is always a bitch expecially to Dee and I since we are almost always late) said.

"We were having problems in the hallway" Dee says.

"Okay but next time your getting a detention." The brat (Mrs. Manicone) said.

Mr. Wyatt walked in. He's the assistant teacher who is always in the classroom. He loves Dee and I. We always make jokes and make fun of each other, he acts like a teenager around us.

Mr. Wyatt:"Hey Sammy how's Jai?"

Me: I dont know we broke up Saturday.

Mr. Wyatt: I just saw him a few minutes ago, he wanted me to give you this.

He handed me a note and it said

Sammy, I know you don't want to talk to me and your probably hate me right now and I understand. I really need to talk to you. We've been friends since before we were born. If you cant give me another chance, then atleast let me have my best friend back. We've been through to much together. You can't just throw all those good memories away. I love you and always will whether or not you always will is your choice. I'm sorry baby.
P.S. If Mr.Wyatt gives this to you tell him I said thank you and if you want to talk I'll meet you at the place where we always used to go.

I looked up at Mr. Wyatt. Jai said thank you. He just smiled and nodded.

Mr.Wyatt: You want to leave?

Me: Can I?

Mr.Wyatt: Go.

I picked up my bags and started to walk out of the classroom.

"Ms. Riley where are you going?" Mrs. Manicone said in the most meaniest way.

"I don't know yet but Mr.Wyatt said I could leave" I said. I walked out without even waiting for her to respond.