8. a new school with old friends

Tomorrow im going back to school. Im going into my Junior year. I havent been in school since last year, but that was at new york. I know only 4 people here. Not including my sister but shes an imcoming freshie.The good part is im not gonna be alone. Jai, Matt, Brandon are going to be there. Mason, Justin, Aubree, and Brianne and Sophie are going back home. Im excited because most of my classes are with Dee and Brandon.60% are with Dee and Brandon and 40% are with Jai and Matt.

I checked my phone and it was almost four in the morning. We recorded later because thats when we were the most hyper.

"Jai im tired its almost four" i say laying my head on his pillow.

"You can sleep here tonight" he said laying next to me.

"No i think ill go home and call you in the morning." i said to him getting up.

"okay bye baby i love you" he says to me and kisses my nose.

I walk home and go to sleep because in about 3 hours i have school.

___next day___(this is going to be long,im putting the whole school experience here)

My alarm clock woke me up at 7:46. I got up took a shower, did my hair and got dressed. I went down stairs and saw my sister,Tori, was sitting at the table eating her breakfast.

Sam's POV:

"Hey Tori, excited to be a freshman?" i said to her.

"No, im kinda nervous are you driving or is jai driving you?"

"Jai's driving but maybe he will drive you too so you dont have to take the bus" i said to her

"sure thanks sammy" she replied

"If you need any help, finding classes Jai,Dee,Brandon,Matt and I will be there to help you im sure youll find one of us." i said

Jai called and i picked it up

Jai: Are you ready?

Sam: Yeah and is it okay if we bring Tori with us?

Jai: Yeah sure, ill meet you outside.

Sam: Okay see you then, bye love you

Jai: love you too

We walked outside and went in Jai's truck. He had a 2013 Sierra 1500 Denali. Which is a truck.

I was kind of nervous to go back to school, in New York I had alot of friends and everyone knew about me because i was friends with famous people and they excepted me even if i didnt know Jai, Mason, Brandon, Matt and Justin. Will the girls hate me? Will I be alone? Tori had a couple of friends here because we would sometimes vist Darwin. I have no-friends here.

"Jai.."

"Yeah.." he says glaming at me and grabbing my hand.

"I dont want to go to school here. Im scared ill get bullied or some crap."

"Youll be fine here, Dee's here so is me, brandon and matt."

I smile at him as we drive up to his usual parking spot.

I turn back and say to Tori.

"Ready Tor?"

"Yup." she says jumping out of the car.

We all get out of Jai's truck.

We walk in and i see everyone look at me. I guess everyone was staring me because i was with an "famous" person. Dee was no-where in sight. Which made me nervous.

Jai's POV:

I saw Sam shaking so i grabbed her hand and held it close to my waist. I walked her to her "new" locker. Her locker number was 1558. Mine was 1739. The worst part is theres not even in the same hall. Deliliah's locker is 1599. Matt's is 1555 and Brandon's is 1782.

"Are you going be okay baby?" i say to her standing by her locker watching her putting books and taking books out.

"Yeah i guess, Ill text you" she says in her perfect beautiful voice.

"okay, i love you" i say kissing her on the cheek, turning away to walk away.

"I love you too"

Sam's POV:

I meet Matt at his locker.

"Hey nerd, ready to go to math?" i say to him

"Yup lets go" he says walking next to me.

We finally found our math class.

"Hello class im Ms. Karson, im going to be your math teacher for the rest of the year. Were going to go around the room going around saying our names and something we like to do not at school."

"Im Matt and i like to... play pranks on my brothers and my best friend" he says looking at me.

"Im Sam people call me Sammy, i like to.. hangout with my friends and my awesome brothers." i say looking at him.

The teacher handed me a paper that said. "You and Matt are a cute couple, you'd have cute children."

I raised my hand and said to her "Were not dating were best friends"

"Okay.. ill go with that... sure" Ms. Karson said

She seemed in her twenties or early thirties. I guess she knew about "teen romance". Anyways she had brown hair that laided a little bit past her wiast, just like me, hazel eyes and she was wearing a dress. So now my teacher thinks me and matt are dating. Great. Ive been in this class for almost an hour and she keeps making kissing faces at us. I think she was drunk.

Just then my phone started to vibrate.

From: Jai Bear<3

Hey, hows first period going?

To: Jai Bear<3

Well my teacher thinks me and matt are dating..

From: Jai Bear<3

well why would a beautiful girl like you date a ugly hobo like him. xp

I laughed so hard and loud that the teacher knew i had to be texting in class.

"Detention Mrs.Butler" Ms. Karson said.

"Why" i asked

"There is no texting in class, go to the office now"

"Oh and I'm not freaking dating nor will i ever Matt." i said pissed off.

To:Jai Bear<3

Thanks :( Now i have to go to the office, because i started to laugh.

From: Jai Bear<3

Im sorry baby :(

To: Jai Bear<3

its fine see you next period hopefully...