7. the jam video

I wake up while my phone was going crazy and buzzing almost falling off of jai table next to his bed. I turn around a Jai's awake looking at me.

"What" i say

"Nothing you just so beautiful" he smiles back.

I look at my phone and my whole lock screen was covered with

"Jam q&a video" over and over on twitter.

"Jai, do you want to make a q&a video for the fans?" i said waiting for his response.

"What ever you want baby" he said back to me in his adorable romantic voice.

A few hours later we were sitting in front of the camera talking to bascially our selfs.

*The rest is going to be the while video*

Jai's POV

Jai: Hey guys its Jai and Sam and this is the Jam q&a video you guys requested. Were going to read some questions and answer them for you.

Sam: How and when did you meet?

Jai: Do you want to tell them this one and ill tell them the next one?

Sam: yeah. so we met when we were really little because our parents were really close.

Jai: okay next question, whats your favorite memory with each other? Everytime im with her its my favorite memory. Chessy but true.

Sam blushed and smiled.

Sam: Now were gonna use the boyfriend tag questions. Im sitting in front of the tv what is on the screen?

Jai: Vampire Diaries,Fosters, or awkward.

Sam: Yup!

Jai: Whats one food I dont like?

Sam: mushrooms! she says knowing shes right

Jai: i thought you would get that one wrong. I put my arm across her shoulders and with my other hand im holding hers.

Sam: This one came from @lily_emilymarie she said "Hey! i love you guys and my question is what is one thing that you love doing with each other?"

Jai: We love you too and one thing that i love doing with Sam is just being next to her.

Sam: Awh, one thing i love doing with Jai is.. having sleepovers with him and seeing him waking up in the morning and he always kisses me in the morning so my day always starts perfect. I say smiling.

Jai: This isnt a question but its by @delilahwannabeskyesxoxo and she says "Why are you guys so fuc*ing adorable, whenever i see you guys togther i just want to die. anyways i better be in your q&a video<33 love, Dee p.s. text me we need to talkie sammy" Baby, you should text dee. i say to her while she in the kitchen cutting a apple into perfect slices.

Sam: alright.

She comes back into the camera view and i immeditly look at her and kiss her cheek. She turns to look at me. She kisses my lips and i grab her face with my hands. I realized while i was kissing her that we were still on the camera but i didnt care. I checked my phone a little bit after talking to the camera with Sam.

i saw that someone posted on twitter "Jam q&a my question is: "If you could go on a date with any celebirty would would it be, can you guys guess eachothers?"

Sam: Lily...

Jai: no. dont think about her, i would wanna date anyone else exept Sam. I said looking at the camera then into her beautiful sparkling blue eyes.

Jai: She would pick channing tatum even thought he isnt near her age.

Sam: i would pick him but i love you more.

Sam: This video is gonna be so cheesy so were gonna go and the other boys and jai are gonna make you guys an amazing video. And the best part is im gonna record and edit it. Funny bloopers and behind the scenes will be added. So check that out in about three or four days.

Jai: Were almost done filiming it and its been so much fun to work with the girls and mess around in Darwin. but anyways byyeeee byeeee jamators.

Sam: thats a cool name did you just think of that?

Jai: yeah

Me and Sam cover the camera and push the record button so it would stop recording.

"I love you." i said to sam kissing her forehead.

"i love you too" she whispers back.