14. what happens at parties.. should stay at parties

A/N okay so jai is the one who is dating sammy. Sorry i kept changing it because i kept forgetting their names but now its JAI AND SAMMY !

____________________________________________________________________________

It was about 11 so Matt and I have been here for about 3 hours already. We sat at a bar and order a round of shots. Matt was tipsy. I wasnt that drunk but I was getting there. 

"Im gonna find a bathroom ill be back" Jai says kissing me on the cheek.

"Ok baby"

About 20 minutes later Jai was still no where to be found. Logan came up to me and asked me to dance. I agreed since matt was taking forever. 

"So where's your boyfriend?" Logan said 

"I dont know, he said he was going to the bathroom, its been almost 30 minutes. im gonna go look for him" 

I got into a bedroom and cant believe what i see. Madison and him were having a makeout session and it looked like they were just about to hook up. 

"What the fuck Jai?!" I say running in the opposite direction. I make my way outside and just sit on the front steps, crying and wondering how this could've happend. 

"Sammy" i hear behind me

I turn around and see Jai, "I have nothing to say to you just leave me alone"

"Sammy just let me explain" "I was drunk, i wasnt thinking I saw you dancing with Logan smiling and you looked like you were having fun. I was jealous, you were talking to Logn again. I know he likes you and i honestly think he still does, I dont want him to take you away from me. i made a huge mistake and i know you wont ever forgive me but i want you to know. I just dont want anyone to take you away from me becuase your the love of my life and i never want to lose you" "I am in love with you" Jai says passing me and walking away stratching the back of his neck. 

"Jai wait..." I say getting up and walking towards him.

"That was probably the stupiest thing you've ever done, and i dont know if i could ever forgive you.."

I get cut off, Jai starts to walk away.

"I love you and your never going to loose me i promise. But..."