6. December

On the sixth day of Christmas, Mr Jack Frost gave to me,
- Six sexy sounds
- Five crazy words
- Four dirty smirks
- Three subtle hints
- Two tiny smiles,
- And a big shocker to my panties...

Still shaken up and flustered about what happened yesterday, Summer went to work rather skittish that very next Tuesday. It had been years since a man had touched her like that, caressed her lips with his own and made her feel that... tremblish way. Jack had achieved just that and he had barely touched her if you looked away from how he had cupped her heat.

The mere thought brought a blush to her cheeks and she quickly put the air conditioner on in her car even though it was freezing. Snow was coming down in thick flakes, coating the city in a white, fluffy layer of fresh snow. The weather forecast had promised clear sky today, but since when did they have it right?

She made her way into work and opened up the shop, starting up the coffee machines. As she stood there, she remembered it was in that exact spot that he had... made his 'proposition'.

'I could nibble at your nose... or at your ear... or at your lips... or...'

Did he have to use a Jack Frost pick-up line? How many had he used it on? Surely he had to have many of those up his sleeve. She actually wouldn't mind seeing what was hiding under those sleeves, though... or under his shirt... or below his—

"Summer! Hello, are you listening?"

Summer jumped a mile and nearly spilled the burning hot coffee she had in her hand. She looked to her side and saw that Bev had met up and was looking at her with a raised brow. Had she been speaking to her? "Sorry, what?"

"Didn't you hear the phone ringing?" She asked, and Summer now noticed she was holding the shop's phone in her hand. "It's for you. A certain Mr Frost wants to speak to you." She smiled smugly and pushed the phone over to her which Summer then stared at horrified.

He was calling her now? He certainly had an aggressive approach. Obviously. He had cupped her last night. She really couldn't do this.

Straightening her face, Summer took the phone and pressed it to her ear, then tried to sound as neutral as possible. "Hello?"

"Do you know what you want yet?"

"Uhm..." She couldn't exactly confess to not wanting more of what he was offering, but at the same time, she wasn't ready. "Listen Jack, as I tried to tell you yesterday—"

"You need more persuasion, I can hear. Meet me at the park tonight then, 8pm. Where you found me last. Wrap up warm."

"No, Jack, I—" She heard the beep. The bastard! Now she either had to show up or be the jerk that left him waiting out in the cold for hours. Using his own words, he could deny it or not, but the cold affected everyone, even the most stubborn of souls which you could certainly categorize him as.

Irritatedly, Summer slammed the phone back in its place, receiving another brow-lifted-smug-smile-glance from Bev. Summer just shook her head. "Don't even ask."

"Wasn't going to," Bev grinned, tying her apron. "Your blush says it all."

~~~