10. December

On the tenth day of Christmas, Mr Jack Frost gave to me,
- Ten billion snowflakes
- Nine naughty curses
- Eight somewhat truths
- Seven lovely inches
- Six sexy sounds
- Five crazy words
- Four dirty smirks
- Three subtle hints
- Two tiny smiles,
- And a big shocker to my panties...

On Saturdays, the shop didn't open until 10am, which was lucky that morning, because Summer hadn't even gotten out of bed yet. Then again, it wasn't entirely her own fault...

"Jack!" She laughed as he hovered above her, nibbling her ear, her throat her jawline. "Jack stop, you're going to leave marks!"

"Then they'll know that Jack Frost was here," He tauntingly replied and continued nibbling and kissing her down her neck to her collarbones.

"Jack," Summer chuckled again, but somewhere along the way, those chuckles turned into soft moans. "Mmm, Jack..."

"You taste so sweet..." He huskily whispered and made his path down to her breasts. Cupping one, he kissed it and twirled the erect bud with his tongue. "Mmm, so, so sweet."

She moaned and buried her hands in his silver locks that shone gorgeously in the vague morning light peeping in through the cracks in the curtains. When he switched over to the other breast and teased her nipple until it stood proudly in the air as well, he tweaked it and moved his lips downwards to her belly. He left a trail of small kisses, wet skin and burning spots on her. His cold hand seared her skin when they followed, his head now disappearing below the covers.

"Ah, Jack!" Summer breathed as he kissed her wet folds, edging his one digit between them, separating them. He nudged her clit before poking it with his tongue. She jolted and arched her back. "Oh, God!"

His open, warm mouth hovered over her core and breathed hot air onto her already burning flesh before he let his tongue begin its sweet, yet merciless torture. His fingers played along as well, clearly good friends with his tongue. He switched between rubbing her clit with his finger and teasing it with his tongue, sucking and licking up all that she gave him.

"Jack!" She cried and clutched the covers, arching her back again as he now curled his arms around her thighs and used only his mouth now to pleasure her. Writhing and curling her toes, she thrashed beneath him, getting pushed towards her climax. "Oh God, oh shit!"

She couldn't understand how this man could know her body so well, know what triggered her. His cold hands somehow always seemed to burn her, maybe it was the heat difference between her hot skin and his cold fingers. Whatever it was, she loved it. His mouth was skillful, or rather he was, and together with said hands, he knew what he was doing and knew where she wanted to go.

"Fuck, Jack!" Summer screamed as she came apart with a wrecking force. It was like an invisible explosion happened within her and extended out of her body, exploding in the room. She came apart to pieces; her bed and Jack the only thing she could cling onto. When she finally came together again in a somewhat hot mess, she still felt Jack placing gentle kisses to her raw flesh.

Reaching beneath the covers, she yanked him up by his hair. Once they were face to face, she mashed her lips against his, tasting herself all over him. Still, that cinnamon taste of his noticeably peaked through. It was euphoric mixed with her own sweet juices.