A Luna's Destiny

Okay so this is a just a disclaimer, I started/wrote this book when I was thirteen and barley begun wattpad and was in love with the cliché idea of being mate to an alpha and blah blah. I only keep this book up for memory and spirit of being my first written and finished/published book. in my opinion- this book is so over cliché and bad writing and grammar because I never edited.

But if you'd like to read it, go on I just thought I'd inform you guys on why it's not very good.

So thank you if you've read or just beginning to read this book.

Enjoy and check out my other books, thanks :)

I tucked myself away back in the den I've dug as I crawled in to the big opening and shifted from my golden coat wolf to my long black curly hair that cascaded down to waist level and my bright golden eyes remained put.
The den I dug was more of a small hole that lead into a cave like place. I know, I know it sounds like it took forever to make.

How bout I give you a quick backround of my story...?

My names Blaze, Blaze knight . I have long black curly hair at waist level, red lips as red as blood, golden eyes that shine bright, I'm tan and slim. not model thin nor chubby but slim. I have been a rogue for 10 years now, I ran away when I was 8 from my pack, the Red-moon pack, they abused me in the worst ways possible. my mother was an alpha of the pack but the teenage wolfs didn't like it so they killed my mother and father along with the rest of the adults in the pack. since I was the daughter of the alphas they made me the slave. I had to do what a Luna wolf must do, cook, clean but. even when I did good they beat me, they would take anger out me , punch me in the throat , uppercut me, but that was the easy parts, at the worst they would throw me in a chamber , tie my hands behind my back, and whip me till I begged for mercy . but now, I am as strong as ever. My past makes me weak but the pain I felt made me strong.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hey guys sorry its shortish thought I might lay things out easier for you, so yeah :) but ill be updating ASAP. thanks for taking the time to read this my lovelies

- Marissa