Chapter 8

Blazes P.O.V

(1 month later)

I was lounging in the sun with a bathing suit reading and thinking of how well me and Colin bonded ... we haven't mated but I'm well bonded enough to be in the mind link. I took my eyes from my book to watch Kara and Sam chase each other cause Kara seemed to have stolen the mans cookie, those silly love birds. I brought my eyes down to my book biting my lip wondering if Colin would come outside. he's been acting strange... distant... for about a week now, all he's doing is working out and treating his pack horribly. I snapped at him once for treating Sam, his best friend/ fighter, badly and he pushed me into the wall. I shuddered at the memory, will he do what my old pack did?

I could feel my wolf growling and clawing just to get to her mate but I'm giving him some space for now 'How dare you! let me see my mate now!' my wolf growled furiously. I mean I guess I could go check up on him, what's the worse that could happen..? I tossed my book onto the grass as I threw on my pink sundress and pranced in. I arrived at the gym workout area, but as I went to go open the door I heard yelling from within "your a sloppy excuse for a beta your a no good nothin now get out of my face!!" I heard . it was Colin's voice. what the heck ? when I heard something break I decided to barge In with my fists balled to my side to see a weight stuck in the wall with shattered glass were the mirror once was as Shays head was only 10 metres away. "What the Hell! " I shouted running to engulf shay in my arms, he was shaking so horribly it broke my heart as his Luna. "listen Shay just ..give me a minute with him" I said softly as he noded and dashed out without a single word. I stood up brushing glass from my dress.

"Care to explain what the hell is happening to you!! your acting like complete Asshole to not only your pack but your Mate!" I shouted with anger. he just starred at me growling deeply. "this isn't what I thought would happen when I first knew you were my mate.. I thought you would care for me.. love me.. but I guess your just like the other abusive alphas out there." I said as tears streamed down my face. He continued to stare at me only his anger/growling expressions faded into a sad wary expression " I think.. never mind goodbye Colin." I said covering my mouth so I couldn't scream an cry as is walked out crying like a big baby. that's the last straw I will not be taken advantage of.

When I got to my room I braided my long black hair in the back as I threw on black leather pants, a skin tight black long sleeve and black combat boots. When i got to the weapon room I put on a thick belt that had knife holders and opened a case to find different types of sharp daggers. I twirled a dagger on both hands and set it into the belt along with 6 other daggers. i grabbed a smaller case that had Guns in it, I grabbed 2 semi-auto pistols and loaded them with silver bullets as I attached it to the gun holders that were around both thighs as I noded knowing I had enough body weapons. I grabbed a Bag packing away 2 grenades, 2 knock-out gas bombs, and a couple smaller guns. I picked it up slinging it on my back about to leave when a shiny black weapon caught my eye, a crossbow holding about 10 silver arrows on it. I slung it around my back and walked out. 'what the heck is all this' my wolf questioned. 'you'll soon see' I grinned as I strutted to the door. as I grabbed the keys to a black challenger an tossed the bag in the trunk.

"Sam, jake, Ethan, Connor, Shay get down here now" I growled at them threw the mind link, not 1 minute later all the boys where front and center wide eyed looking at all the weapons that where on me. "I don't know about you guys but I don't know what's happening to Colin, he might be turning into a black wolf but I'm not certain, there's only one wolf i know that can tell me how to save him and it's Alpha Blake" they all froze and shivered at the name. I continued on quickly " so are you with me or are you gonna sit around and watch your alpha turn evil" they all growled and then noded in agreement. " we meet back here ready to go in 10 minutes and then where off" they again noded an pranced inside as well as I did after I set the crossbow in the trunk. I walked upstairs and wrote a note setting it on the bed in plain sight I turned to see Colin standing in the door way.

"Where do you think your going" he growled walking to me till he was face to face. my eyes teared up when I noticed his golden eyes were now a deep red like alpha Blake's I wonder if he was massive and had black fur in his wolf form like alpha blake. "I just-" I got on my tippy toes and locked lips with him as I kissed him for a good amount of time till I backed away. "goodbye my love" I said as I set my hand on his forehead and his eyes swept closed. I wish I didn't have to put him to sleep, but It was the only way.

I hopped In my car as well as the guys in there cars, all black challengers. we took off just as the sun was setting. thoughts of Colin smiling, laughing, kissing me, holding me, eyes gleaming, him just plain out happy jotted threw my head "don't worry my dear mate, I will save you" I mumbled to myself stepping on the gas pedal as the pack fighters shay, jake, sam, Ethan, and Connor fell in place behind me.

If I'm walking into a pack of the worlds evil, most bloodthirsty pack with over 150 of them .. well I'm going in prepared..!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hey guys so you got to see blaze be a little bit of a ... exuse my language but.. badass (; next chapter will be action packed so be ready

-Marissa

Xoxoxo ;*