Chapter 20

Blaze's P.O.V

I woke up to tangled in sheets and the bedding had fallen on the floor, showing how restless the night was. I turned my neck regretting it as a pain striked threw the right side of my neck, must of slept on it wrong. I sat up starring at the clock, it was barely 6:18 a.m. and I wish I could be with Colin. All we've done in the past 72 hours is argue and fight.. I need him more than anyone and I just, maybe need to go talk to him. Talking solves problems I guess that's what I hear, time to swallow my pride and go up there.

I Slowly and uneasily walked up the flight of stares that would soon lead to my, our, room breathing slowly after every step. I got to the door taking in a deep breath, no scent of Talia.. speaking of I need to speak with her, but will cross that bridge when we get to it wont we. I slowly opened the door expecting to see Colin sleeping but he was sitting in a chair looking out the big window, how long was he there?

I walked to him taking his hand in mine as I sat on the floor next to him "Hey" is all I could say, didn't put much thought into what I was going to say. He turned to look at me gripping my hand tightly as he lifted me up to sit on his lap and I laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat, he brushed his fingers threw my hair before laying his head down on the crown of my hair. If we can't communicate as well with words, this is how I would keep it, in his arms for as long as possible.

"Did you sleep okay.." I tried breaking the silence and he sighed lifting his head up and looking back out the window "I didn't get any sleep" he answered in a rough voice. I bit my inner bottom lip at the sight, he looked so hurt. "I'm sorry, about what happened yesterday. I didn't mean to attack your friend its just she gets me so mad when she's near you I feel like she can take you awa-" I stopped when I heard a low growl I lifted my head to stare into Colin perfect gold eyes "she can't ever take me away from you, even if you weren't my mate. When i'm around you I just can't help but imagine are future, I want us to make it there, happy.. maybe even with pups. But I have to know blaze, do you even trust me" those last words from his mouth came out as a whisper making me choke up.

What do I say, just a few hours ago I was doubting his love for me and I was losing my trust in him. Words can't even express how much I love him.. but if we have no trust, we don't have anything. I laid my forehead against his closing my eyes and gripping his shirt "Colin, you know that I will always be by your side, you bring out the best in me I mean with out you I could be starving out in the woods still, you gave me the family I have today and I couldn't thank you enough. I love you Colin, but I don't know what to trust right now" I spoke in a calm voice waiting for what Colin would say, what he would do.

His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into his embrace holding me tightly, I felt his body start to shake a bit "blaze i'm so sorry I hurt you with Talia or angered you, you saved my life from Blake's pack I could have been dead. I heard what you did and I was scarred that you were being tortured, Talia was just by my side to watch me to make sure I didn't leave to go and get you. She was like a friend for me for awhile till my actual true love returned, and you have I just want you to know I couldn't love anyone else the way I love my one and only mate" I had tears down my face by this point, of joy and pain. I need to just trust Colin he won't hurt me of course he'll always protect me. The past is in the past its best left there.

After being in each others arms for about an hour or so Colin went to go change into pajama's so he could rest and I was barely coming back in the room with two mugs of coffee, I'm sure his throat burns as much as mine does from crying. I Set his mug down on the Night stand and walked to the bathroom, the mirror that I once broke wasn't there anymore but a new shiny one replaced it I looked in the mirror and my make up didn't even smudge, what's this stuff flippin made of!

After basically scrubbing my face for 5 minutes the make up was gone and I felt fresh, but when I looked back in the mirror I forgot what I was wearing. I looked at the extremely short night gown and when I turned to the side I was damn right glad it was covering my butt. I quietly walked out going toward the closet to change out of this thing called a dress when I heard a growl come from the bed area, now really wasn't the time for intimacy.

I turned slowly around gripping the Mug handle tightly to see Colin already standing looking at me with want. my eyes wandered to the closet door that was a few steps away when I looked back Colin was face to face with me only the mug keeping us apart. I cleared my throat taking a sip "I'm just gonna go change for a second, mind holding this" I quickly planted the mug in his hands and ran to the closet shutting the door behind me.

I began looking threw my clothes when I jumped at the sound of Colin's chuckle I turned to see him leaning against the door way taking a sip from my coffee, shirtless. I gulped trying to take my eyes off of the sight but I was hypnotized.

This time I was the one that walked toward him, a little fun every once in a while wouldn't hurt. I went to take the mug but he quickly moved it taking a sip grinning when he looked back at me. I moved to go get it again but he moved it again taking another sip, alright you want a game lets play. I took a few steps back then ran at him but he moved sending me past him.

I sat there laying on the floor when I leaned my head up a bit to look at a grinning Colin taking yet another sip of coffee then he sat it down on the floor. I got to my feet starring at him a bit aggravated "sucks to not get what you want huh?" he said challengingly with a bit of a laugh.. oh I know he didn't just play me like that. Without even thinking I took off the dress crossing my arms over my chest, at that point Colin's eyes widened and he walked to me quickly this time.

I got on my tippy toe's and whispered into his ear "sucks to not get what you want, doesn't it" I laughed walking to the closet putting on shorts and a white spaghetti strap walking back out to see a shocked Colin. "Guess im the winner aren't I ".

I went toward the door dashing out I made it all the way to the backyard when I was playfully tackled to the floor. I went tumbling along the grass in a fit of laughter with Colin, when we stopped I heard yelps of joy and when I looked over to were the came from, I seen the group of children I played with once, I looked back at Colin then the kids. Me and colin got up slowly looking at the kids and they got in attack stances. Me and colin dashed and one of the kids yelled "CHARGE" when we heard playful laughs behind us chasing us me and colin slowed down letting the kids tackled us down.

We laughed for a good 40 minutes or so as we played with the kids but rose came out with sandwiches and the kids betrayed us for them. me and Colin got comfy on the grass looking at the sky taking a breather "you know, your going to be a great mom to are pups someday blaze" I turned to face Colin smiling at his words. I sighed laying my head on his chest letting his arm go along my shoulder to hold me.

"Ever since I found you my worlds changed, I have something worth fighting for now and I don't ever wanna risk losing that" he spoke with love and meaning in his words, it brought joy to my heart, this here is the man I belong to and the man I fell in love with. I always was a fighter, a warrior, but now I'm a Luna with a destiny... To protect those I love at any risk and cost.. Because you can't walk away from love, no matter how much you tell yourself you don't need it that it's not important, think again.. because without love, what are you living for?

I was snapped from my deep thoughts when a golden wolf came into sight when I looked into the woods. I wanted to growl but it was like I was frozen, I thought I was the only golden wolf other then my mother.

I sat up looking around, but I was alone sitting in the grass outside and it was night time, the only light came from the golden wolfs coat. I took a step forward and it's like the wolf got brighter. I took a few more steps till I was face to face with the golden wolf who was sitting back straight and looking at me. I looked at a medallion that hung on the wolfs neck which was the shape of a wolf, a golden one, with the name 'Marceline' carved in the wolfs body.

"Mom.." my mother always wore that necklace. at my words there was no longer a wolf in front of me but a women with long curly hair that fell all the way down to the floor long and black. golden eyes shinning bright, and a long golden dress the was skin tight on her that also fell gracefully along the woods floor.

"My dear blaze" she paused smiling at me, her voice was so beautiful to hear " I have come to you as a warning, it is time I told you what you have yet to experience in your path of life my dearest. In a few weeks someone will betray you, they will take you to your old pack, they will do painful things to you when they know who you are. you will get an unexpected turn of events when someone comes to see you. your world will change all in a matter of time, this may happen in weeks or less but do not Chang your ways. this is fate but you will chose your destiny as to whom you chose to trust. you will have your life changed into a dark or a light one from a sacrifice you will soon be faced with. Prepare my Blaze, a war is forging it will be you who chooses how it ends".

I took a second to sink the words in, a fate I'm given that I didn't know I had already set for me. but my destiny my choice "but mother-" I began but everything began fading slowly. "Wait no please don't go I need your advice your guidance" I shouted but it didn't stop anything from slowly fading away

"Colin and you will work together like the sun and the moon, gold and silver, yin and yang.. you must become one with each other. mates with a fate. goodbye my daughter" as her words ended everything was gone I woke up in the medic room screaming a deadly scream and I didn't stop till I felt rose hold me down as i struggled to be freed and Kara came and did the same I seen Colin come in the room and all I could hear was the heart monitor beeping fast.

I looked around and seen everyone's lips moving rapidly but i couldn't hear, what had happened. How did I get here. I felt a needle go into me when blackness soon covered my vision and then I was out.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Crazy chapter huh, some heart touching moments to "woah where did this come from" moments lol
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile but yeah I hope this looooong chapter helps (: Kay adios.

-Marissa