Chapter 21

Colins P.O.V ( Shocker right lol )

Blaze and i Just got done playing with the kids of the pack, it was good to see her smile and laugh, She is so perfect. Blaze was laying on my chest right now in a train of thought, i dont want to disturb her so i let her while i soothingly ran my fingers up and down her back. Out of nowhere her bones tensed up and she went still, i didnt think she was breathing either "Blaze?" i asked but she didnt budge. "Blaze ?" i said a bit firm that time, i leaned up looking at her she had this face expression i never want to see in my whole life, A scared expression, like her life was passing by her in a flash.

"BLAZE!" i shouted trying to shake her but she wasn't moving, i put my hand on her wrist trying to feel for her pulse but it was dropping. i picked her up in my arms racing to the the medic office, i Busted the door in with my foot and set her down on the bed and Rose was still a bit frightened by my abrut entry "Don't just stand there! somethings wrong shes not moving or breathing..." i shouted but rose was like frozen starring at Blaze "DO SOMETHING" i shouted running over to Rose shaking her and its like she snapped.

"Get kara tell her Code 5" Roses voice came out in a whisper. I walked in with sam and kara and kara got straight to work, My breathing became Heavy while i watched the needles go into Blaze "Whats happening to her" i asked in a panic voice. "Alpha, we think she's gone into Cardiac arrest but we can't be certain usually they would try to breathe but its like Blaze is, Frozen in time." Rose said not taking her eyes of Blaze or stopping what shes doing.

"is she gonna be oka-" I was cut off when Rose and kara went flying against a wall, a Golden aura was forming around blaze "BLAZE!" i went to run to her but Shay and ethen came in grabbing my arms and holding me back.

"LET ME GO" i threw them both off me and ran toward blaze but i was hit with a burst of energy sending me back flinging into the cabinets then onto the floor. I got to my feet shielding my eyes as the color was getting to bright for me to look at. Rose and Kara had gotten to there feet walking over to the door but stood there starring at the scene like they were Hypnotized.

I took my hands off my eyes and the aura was around blaze and around the table. We must have stood there for about an Hour watching "Whats happening?" i asked calmly, watching the aura settled my nerves god knows how. "i dont know" kara said looking at blaze with an awe expression.

We stood there for a little while longer when we heard the back doors open sending a gust of wind into the room, the aura had absorbed the wind as more came in entering into the aura. Blaze was lifted still in a laying down form just levitating a bit over the bed Then its like everything froze, i couldnt move a muscle even though i tried with every fiber in my body.

After 5 minutes of being frozen everthing came rushing back and the aura broke sending blaze to fall back onto the bed but soon sat up Screaming Bloody hell and Rose and Kara ran to her holding her down as i ran out of the door grabbing a shot that fell out of kara's hand when she was forced against the wall and I ran back in. Blaze was screaming, tears coming out from her eyes struggling to be free. Kara and rose were talking to quickly for me to understand as i handed rose the shot she injected it into Blaze.

I watched Blaze pass out into a blissful sleep as the heartmoniter attached to her started to beep normal again. I took in a relieving breath.

Blaze's P.O.V

****

I woke up sore as hell, arms hurt, throat sore, legs sore, eyes burning from the tears. I glanced around and seen colin sleeping in one of the chairs. I went to get up but i had ropes around my wrists holding me to the bed and same for my legs. I tried to call colins name but my throat was so dry it hurt to even try and speak.

"Colin" i said roughly, my throat burning from speaking. His eyes opened looking at me, i tried pulling on the ropes that held me from being in colins arms. He came over to me at unhuman speed untieing the ropes, i sat up pulling him into a tight hug. i started to cry, i'm so scared right now i just want to be in his arms "shhhh, it's okay. I'm right here. I'll always be here" he calmed me down as i hopped off the bed.

I slowly layed my hand on my neck rubbing it, the burning sensation is irritating. Colin went to the sink to pour me a cup of water which i gladly gulped down, I took a moment before i thought of speaking again. "so, umm, what happend here?" i looked around at glass on the floor and medic supplies everywere, plus the walls on each side had dents...

"Thats a Million Dollar question" he said making me laugh. I get hes trying to lightin the mood but after the encounter with my Moms spirit, i just really wanna know what happend. "Blaze, what happend to you.. you weren't breathing, moving, you were all tensed up.. its like you died, or you were frozen i dont know but it scared the hell out of me and..."

He told me everything that happend, I can't believe in that short period of time all of that happend. a gold aura, i levitated? and i hurt my packmates... Pfft that wasn't me. 'sadly it was sweetheart' Colin chimed in threw the mind link, i playfully slapped his chest but i felt gloomy again. I don't know what happend but what Colin said maybe or may not be true. Trust issues much?

We walked downstairs 1. because im starving 2. because... well im starving. Colin started cooking something i dont know what but he was cookin, Meanwhile i'm going upstairs to change and wash up.

I put on a black spaghetti strap night gown that THANKFULLY goes down to just a bit above the knees, i found it comfy because its silk. I took my hair out of the ponytail after i washed my face with warm water.

I got to my door when i smelt the one person i didn't need to see right now, Talia. I groaned in annoyance as i stepped outside, before i could turn my head an agonizing pain shot threw my side as the arrow shot into me. I fell to the floor, i went to scream but Talia came keeping my mouth closed with her nasty little hand "shhhh, Blaze listen to me !! I am so sorry, They want you back, i have to take you or they'll come after Colin" She finished grabbing my arms and pulling me up to my feet, walking downstairs on silent feet i jabbed my elbow in to her face sending her falling back as i ripped out the arrow.

"BLAZE WAIT!" talia yelled as i ran back up stopping at my door "They'll come after him, they'll kill him, we wont stand a chance Blaze there to strong" she finished walking slowly to me "I can protect him, anyways who is "they" ?!" i growled at her making sure she didn't come closer.

She backed up a bit shifting on her feet uneasily.

"The red-moon pack, Blaze they've been looking for you since you ran, they found you..."