Chapter 19

Blaze's P.O.V   (not edited, i dont think theres that much mistakes and typos but i dont know, will see.. Enjoy)

                              "y-yeah.. why? did i offend you. I apologize if i did" she said shaken a bit by the sight of my tears. i couldn't speak, it's like my throat closed up and i could only speak in tears, i shook my head to calm her but she still seemed tense. "n-no its just there my o-old pack, and-" thats all i could get out before i seen Colin come down stairs, when he seen me i was in his embrace in a matter of seconds "shhhh, it's okay.. i'm here shhhh. you will be okay nothings wrong" he said soothingly as i felt my tears slowly stop. Did he even know what was happening?

"whats wrong sweetheart?"  i seen talia bite her bottom lip and look at the floor as he used my nickname. I shook my head not wanting to speak of it... I can't tell Colin yet. It's just not the time.. Things will get crazy.. would he forge a war upon them.. I guess we wont know "it's just... this movie is so good and i can't h-help it, Snow white is just amazing." i wanted to laugh but it would give it away. 

I seen Talia cover her mouth as if she wanted to laugh to. "oh, haha umm okay then Shay needed me he said something was happening so i need to go, i'll be back as soon i promise" with a kiss planted on my forehead Colin was gone. I Took in deep steady breaths and only spoke when i knew i was ready.

After a couple minutes of silence i finally spoke "well, we can continue this tomorrow i need some time. alone.. it was nice meeting you, Talia" i smiled at her as i walked into the kitchen and i seen Jade and blake, when they looked at my face they sat up right looking at me "Woah blaze what happend, if its Talia ill beat her As-" i stopped Jade with a raise of my hand and a shake of my head.

without any words i grabbed some macoroni and cheese and began to cook it. They sat there starring at me the whole time till i fixed 3 bowls and sat down handing one to both of them. Blake Awkwardly coughed "so is everything alright" he said taking a bite of his Mac & Cheese as me and jade did aswell. I just shrugged and smiled as i side glanced at the fingers twined together.

My Mind flashed to the night me and Jade went for a run

"How did you find him?" jade asked laying her head on her paws. "i dont know, I smelt this really sweet addicting smell and i went toward it" Jade listened but sat there looking at the moon. "i wonder if i'll ever have a mate" she exclaimed.

I looked back at my bowl finishing up, i went to go put my bowl in the sink but Blake stopped me grabbing are empty bowls and smiled. I sat back down in shock at his ability to be nice "so want to have a girls day tomorrow?" Jade smiled looking at me, i strangly found comfort in her eyes and i felt my face brighten "definitely but wh-" i was cut of by the smashing of glass, a furociuos growl, and the ripping of clothing. 

I looked over at Blake who was hunched down snarling not at me, but behind us at the large window that soon led to the backyard. When i seen what he was looking at i soon shifted along with jade. a small group of about 6-8 Black wolves stood there, red eyes glowing as blood thirsty as ever.

"What ever happens, Do not let them get in" i Growled and they went smashing threw the window toward the wolves, as the wolves emerged from the forest i stood ground in the kitchen incase one snuck by. i Howled loud sounding my voice threw the halls, when i was joined with 4 more howls i smiled. Shay, ethan, connor, and sam took stand beside me as Kara had her medic kit incase of emergency along with Rose.

Colin came bursting in, blood staining his Coat, partly his and Partly other wolves. I Whined at the sight, my mate was hurt and i can't hold him. My head snapped back over to the wolves as more began merging from the wood trees. We ran outside to join the fight. Why god.. why now.. in my weakest moments, you want me strong and fighting.. you are somethin.

I was snapped from my thoughts when a wolf smashed its head into my side sending me tumbling. When i stopped i quickly got to my feet growling at the large wolf, i leaped at it slashing my paw on its face making it slam to the ground, i didn't wait another second, i got my teeth around its throat and quickly crushed its windpipe and refused to let go until the wolves body didn't move.

I looked up and we were out numbered, by alot.. there had to be about 20+ wolves around us Colin was in a fight but when i seen the wolves jaw get around my mates neck i ran. I ran so fast i didn't care what would happen to me, I will not let Colin get killed I will not.

I closed my eyes as i slammed into the wolf and went tumbling with it, when we stopped i got the upper hand landing above the wolf. i put my paws on its throat and pushed down with all my strength until the wolf layed there lifeless. I pranced to colin licking his Jaw line.

His eyes were closed but his heart was beating, i looked at the teeth marks on his throat and wined licking the wounds. i laid beside him laying my snout on his "come back to me my love come back to me" i whined as he didn't move. Panic began rising inside me aswell as anger. I stood up looking at everyone, Jade was struggling so was the rest of my packmates.

I inhaled slowly and when i exhaled i let out a loud Sound wave of a Menacing growl, The wolves stopped and looked at me. i was visabally breathing as my chest heaved up and down "Leave now" i didn't recognize my voice, i heard it ecco threw the woods but no one moved. I felt royal blood pulse threw my body  as i growled again only a normal one this time.

The wolves backed up a little but when one of the wolves came running at me i took one step foward and remember some of the powers i possessed, the ability to take ones pain... and i knew just were to generate the pain to. I looked at one of the wounded wolves who was near death and took its pain, it striked threw my body till i looked at the approaching wolf and immidiatly sent the pain into the wolf. I watched its body hit the floor at the amount of pain.

I hated the fact that i had to hurt other wolves, but these ones don't show mercy.. Why should i? At that very thought i looked at another wounded wolf and took its pain sending it into the wolf the had fallen near us. When it stopped moving the other wolves whined and backed up into the forest but one, Very large wolf didn't move. it's eyes stood locked on colin, when i stood over him in a protective stance his eyes went to me.

This wolf was very unnaturally big, bigger than blake.. he pranced toward me snarling and eyes locked on my throat. I looked at the door and bolted. I looked behind making sure the wolf was behind me, which he was. when i got outside in the front i stood behind a tree standing on my hind legs pushing with all my strength, then i heard a crunch, and another one.

the wolf came to a stop as the tree began falling, with a slam on the floor i couldn't see the wolf. I side a breath of relief as i ran to the room, grabbed a dress and colins pants, and ran back down. i threw the pant into Roses hands as i shifted and threw on the dress. I knelt beside colin who was still breathing but his heart beat was weak. Stay with me colin stay with me. I began crying as i laid my hand on his wounds generating my energy of healing to him.

He still didn't move... His heart beat began to slow down and i scream cried as i performed CPR on him, and he was still a wolf. I cried and stopped laying my head on his chest. the others stood there in wolf form shocked.

"Colin please don't leave me, I love you" I said the 3 words i should have told him the day i met him. Would i ever hear it back from him. Please god don't take him from me.

To be Continued.....

***************

                          Another big cliff hanger... Will he live or will he die? mwahahaha jk. Sorry i haven't updated latley, i was in a shelter home and so on, now im out. But yes i updated ... Big Happy Birthday to me. im finallly 15 :P im so old. Just kidding.. alright bye guys ill update today or tomorrow.

But im gonna go watch Carrie that new scarey movie with some friends so i might not, will see (; 

Love ya,

-Marissa Xoxoxo