Chapter 11

Blaze's P.O.V

                        I woke up with popcorn in my hair and and candy all over the bed "what the..." i sat up slowly and looked around.. there was popcorn everywhere, on the floor, on the couches, in my hair even on the Tv stand. i looked at colin who was still sound asleep with popcorn in his hair which made me laugh. i grabbed the bag of sour patch kids and ate a couple and walked to the walk-in-closet, i just put on a black high waist skirt, and a white longe sleeve then headed for the bathroom. i fixed my long curls so they fell gracefully down my back and walked back to Colin who was still asleep, he looked so peacful.

i kissed his forehead and took some of the popcorn out of his hair , i cleared all the popcorn and candy off the bed and tucked him in as i walked down stares Blake and jade where eating in the dining room.. i still don't know how to feel about them being mates but shes happy so im letting it slide. After 5 minutes of cooking i made myself 2 peices of french toast and cleaned up, i found a blueberry muffin so i grabbed that along with the syrup and sat down right infront of blake and jade in the dining room "Hey Luna, so guess what" jade said, i took a moment cause i was spreading my syrup on the french toast "what" i said trying to sound the least bit of interested.

"Blake said he'll stay here for awhile" i began choking on my first bite of my food when she said that "blaze! omg are you okay" she said standing up "yeah im fine, what do you mean stay here.. he has a pack to get back to" i said sending a warning glare at blake. "well if he goes, i have to go" she said quietly. No.. jade can't leave we need her i need her! ... "How long would you stay here blake, because if you think you are forever, you should know you'll no longer be a alpha" i stated firmly eating more of my breakfast. He growled "i know, if colin accepts me i wanna be a pack fighter" i wanted to gag at his words but decided to show some respect.

"how about we get him down here right now and discuss this." i said grinning as i moved on to eating my muffin. i seen the alpha gulp but he noded 'Colin, you awake love?' i asked him threw the mind link. 'yeah, goodmorning beautiful... whats up with all the popcorn' he said back and i giggled 'will talk about that later but can you come here' he didnt reply but after 2 minutes he was down here dressed in jeans and a black shirt that wasn't fully button so it showed his chest. i bit my lip so i wouldn't growl at the sight. He sat next to me eyeing Blake "so whats up.." he stated cunfused

"blake wants to stay here, if he doesn't jade will leave with him, if he does he knows he wont be a alpha anymore but he wants to be a pack fighter" i said just starring in Colins beautiful eyes. he thought for a brief moment "what will happen with your old pack.." colin said with curiousity covering his face "they will just pick a new alpha and move on" he said not even starring at us, im not sure but i didn't believe that just a little..

after a painful hour of talking about how we would arrange things is Blake will become a pack fighter and since i know him and colin wont get along i have to train him and are ways. somtimes i think i am blessed with bad juju more or less its better than seeing my mate get hurt.

Back to present time.. colin said he wanted to talk to me alone so we've been sitting on our bed for 5 minutes of silence. i was about to ask whats up when he grabbed my waist sliding me under him and he kissed me neck passionatly sending sparks threw my body making me moan at how good this felt. he made his way to my lips kissing me deeply as his thumb rubbed up and down my stomche under my shirt when of course someone just HAD to inturrupt us. there was a knock on the door and not even letting us answer Sam barged in making me bolt up and me and colin starred wide eyed at him. "woah uhh.. awkward.. i hate to inturrupt but we have an issue" sam said out of breath "blake attacked rose" sam gulped and just like that i was in wolf form 'hell no im gonna rip his throat out.'

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hey guys.. had to stop it there.. sorry if theres to much action and such but have to keep it interesting. after the next chapter will be a colin and blaze chapter (: thanks bye lovelies 

- Marissa