Chapter 14

Blaze's P.O.V

(also not edited... sorry i'll edit the mistakes later but for now im to lazy :P)

                   i woke up and there was a note on the pillow, but no colin. I sat up grumpy that my Mate wasn't here but i opened it up and a smile instantly formed on my mouth

*Note*

              Hey Sweetheart, I'm sorry i couldn't be there when you woke up but i'll be back soon i just had to go do some pack buisness, trust me if i could stay with you i would.. forever. None of this rogue junk, I miss you, i'll see you when i get back.

*End of Note*

          Oh goodness, oh well. I turned over to go back to sleep when i looked at the clock, it was 8:17 a.m. ... HOLY CRAP I HAVE TO TRAIN BLAKE,  "damnet" i said to myself as i hopped out of bed, i ran to my closet and threw on black leggings, and a White Sports bra that was the length to the begining of my rib cages, Last night Colin told me it's easier to train without so much layers of clothing on. so i guess this will work. 

i pulled my hair in a pony-tail and threw on my running shoes, i ran downstairs to see blake smirking and leaning against the counter.. my wolf instantly turned into defence mode "late much?" he grinned at i seen the time was 8:32 a.m. "oh hush it.. its 2 minutes late, and also your gonna wish that you never had to begin training.. im gonna make it horrible for  you." it was my turn to grin with challenge in my eyes as i walked to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup.

"pshh, yeah right" he walked to me and bumped into me making me spill most of my coffee on the ground and on my shoes. i gasped and it then turned into a growl "what the hell" i turned around to see a laughing blake.... i grinned and crossed my arms  "we're now practicing starting now, till dinner" He stopped laughing at my words and i just grinned wider, "what part of now don't you understand" he walked out of the kitchen quickly and i walked behind him following the door signs that would soon lead us to the pack Training room.

I opened the door and the room was full of gym equitment, when my eyes landed on the large  black mats that layed in the back corner of the room i walked over there taking my soaked shoes and socks off. I starred at Blake till he did the same, he was wearing grey sweats and a white t-shirt that fit him nicely... eww did i really just say that.

"whats your strong arm?" i asked bordly and he put his right arm foward. "alright go into a Fighting stance with your right side facing me and your fists up" He quickly got in that formation and i walked to him, i pushed him harshly and he didn't even move "see, now if someone were to come at you they couldn't move you cause your on your strong part of your body... okay now turn on your left side" he did so and i pushed him with more force than the last and he tumbled to the ground making me laugh as he smirked standing up... this might be funner than i thought, picking on mr. alpha over here.

After an hour of practicing fighting skills he was out of breath, i was barely breaking a sweat. My life as a rogue taught me alot of fighting moves in human form, though i didn't learn alot of fighting skills as a wolf. I never needed to because when i snatched food... i had to do it in a human form. i know it was a horrible life style but i didn't know how else to survive.

"alright now everything i just taught you, your gonna use against me. Don't hold back" his eyes widened as they went back to normal and he grinned.. without even thinking he ran at me as he aproached i whipped around in a circle slamming my leg into his side sending him to the floor, thank goodness i had a few tricks up my sleeve. he crouched down and swung his leg hitting my ankles sending me to the floor and he got over me, i put my feet on his sides as i grabbed his wrists and pushed up with my feet making him flip over me. 

i got to my feet and he came at me as he pushed me and i went flying in the air  slamming into the wall. i groaned in pain as i rubbed my head when blake piered over me lifting me by my throat till i wasn't touching the floor anymore, "Blake... e-enough were done practicing" i struggled the words to escape my mouth as i gasped for breath but he growled applying more pressure 'LET  M E OUT' my wolf yelled but then my sight went blurry 'not yet, hold on' i replied as i mind linked jade and Shay 'help.. guys blake's loosing it. h-he's strangeling me' i told them and then i gasped in my last breath. my eyes became heavy as pain went threw out my body and i gave up trying to pry him off me.

i heard the door break open and right when i smelt jade blake's hands were off my neck and then i felt a body holding me in there arms. it was shay's scent. "hold on luna hang in there" he said with a panicked voice as he picked my body up running, when i smelt Rose's scent i knew where we were at, the Medic room. when i felt a shot inject me i was out like a light.

( 1 hour late 

i woke up to see jade and shay sitting in the chairs, Jade immediatly went to my side and hugged me with tear streaming down her face "i know.. i know what this means.. im s-so sorry i though i c-could heal him l-like you did to colin" she cried louder and shay left the room knowin that me and her needed time to talk alone. i brushed her hair with my fingers as she cried on my chest "it's okay.. i volunteerd for this, blake's not going anywhere i promise, i wouldn't hurt you for his actions, he is just going to have to train with the pack fighters shay and connor."  i said and she continued to cry. 'Come back in shay' i asked him and he walked threw the door as jade calmed her crying a bit for me to speak.

"Listen to me, you two only know what happend" i paused and looked back and forth at the both of them and let out a sigh "and it's going to stay that way" i finished and shay gasped "What! NO.. You can't keep this from Colin blake was out of line and almost killed you. He's going to know!" when i sat up and turned to face him he gulped visibly and froze a bit, i was giving him the alpha stare.. didn't think these things worked.

"No he is not, would you really do that to jade" and just like that his head dropped and he was looking at the ground "no..." is all he said and i noded walking out of the room. when i found blake he looked a bit scared but cough trying to seem as though he didn't care. i walked up to him and slapped him making an ecco threw the room leaving him with a hand print, and a shocked expression. 

"the fact that i must keep what you did a secret from my mate, is not okay. This will be the only time i cover for you for jade's sake.. you need to get in line and act right. you are not home, You at my home. if you intend to stay here and become a family member you will not.. i repeat not disrespect any of my family, mate, and me. do i make myself clear. good. you are going to be training with Shay and connor from now on, and if you pull a stunt like you did with me.. i'll make sure they throw you out before i get my hands on you." i noded as his shocked expression turned into a scared one and i walked out.

when i got to the backyard i wen't for a run, it sounded good knowing my wolfs upset. 'about time!' she laughed and we sprinted full speed ahead, enoughs enough.. i need time away. i smelt a familiar scent and stopped, i sniffed the ground and i was all the way at my old den i had dug. i gulped and crawled inside when i was met with a light brown wolf and violet eyes that where now turning black. the wolf growled at me and then cowarded to the corner... 

.. a rogue...?