Chapter 2

Blazes P.O.V

"Blaze?!" he tried repeating a couple of times until he grabbed my arms and shook me a bit "blaze breathe!" all of a sudden air rushed back into my lungs and I starred him in the eyes ... a mate.. no no no , I can't , I won't , before thinking I pulled him close to me and he smiled but then I drop kicked him and shifted leaping over him and began running so fast I thought I would fly. I couldn't see him behind me an I seen my den entrance I quickly moved the leaves that hid the hole and crawled in re-covering it.

When I was all the way in I put my clothes on and ran to my bed an hugged my knees. of Course at the wrong times my wolf loves butting in 'great you ran from someone who you could have had a future with, that was the first wolf we've seen since years.. and you ran' she growls. 'oh shut up , your the one that wanted me to run in the first place' I say back to her in my mind. then there's silence .. she was gone. I laid back and thought about what she had said.. was I really his mate.

I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard the howl of him. pain stroked threw my body.. I didn't even get his name. my eyes shut and I was sound asleep.

I woke up to the sound of ruffling leafs outside . shoot! if they get anywhere near my den ill be a goner for sure. I quickly shifted and perched Down low I leaped breaking threw the leafs that hid my hole and began running. when I heard the ruffles of paws behind me I growled picking up speed. 'I can't keep going. blaze I'm to weak we haven't ate yet' my wolf whines in my head. 'just hold on a little while longer' I reply and she whimpers and then she's gone.

I pick up speed when I see a wolf slide infront of me blocking my path , one I knew, my mate, I was running to fast I didn't slow down as I slammed into him we went tumbling down a hill and he landed on top of me. I couldn't let him take me.. I can't let my past repeat.. I whimpered as I shifted not caring that I was nued for a brief moment . I slipped out from under his grip and slid out from under him shifting back to my wolf as I looked at him whip around. I was about to run again when the wolfs that where with him yesterday surrounded us. I growled. I will not be defeated, I then took a couple steps back as I gave all my power of running in as I dashed toward a wolf leaping over it and began running again.

I begin to pant as I seen blurry all I can hear is my heart beat 'blaze I can't go anymore' my wolf says. I whine as I feel us slowing down but I force my own energy in as all a sudden a arrow merges into my arm making me tumble down. all I can see threw blurry vision is a red-haired girl, wearing a black leather jacket, leather black pants, combat boots, and is holding a very complex crossbow as she walks my way. she kneels beside me " I'm sorry my dear but we needed to capture you" she says in a calming voice as I pass out.

I wake up in a white silk dress that has spaghetti straps and goes down to a bit above my knees. I look at the patch on my arm as I remember the arrow shooting into me. I sit up and rub my eyes as I look around I'm in a white room with cabinets on the walls and a big glass window. I'm sitting upon a silver surgery table that's quiet comfy. wait .. where am i...

All a sudden, the girl I recognized in the woods came In with a clip board. she was now wearing a white long coat and dark blue scrubs. I must be In the doctors office place of my mates house. she smiled at me and I growl menacingly at her curling my red lips back to beam my white sharp canines. she put her hands up in surrender. " Listen blaze your safe, just hold tight okay we're doing are best to get you healed up.." she says In a calm voice making sure she doesn't provoke me. " heal me ? I would have been fine if you hadn't shot me!" I yell and she chuckles. confusion spread threw out me as I watch her. "blaze that was my twin sister that sh-" she was cut off when the long red-haired girl strutted in with attitude "that must be my Que. the names jade Hun, and I apologize in extent of the shooting. I was just. following my alphas orders to capture the Luna." she says with her arms crossed and her crossbow slinging across her back. My growl died a bit as I looked at the both of them. great twins . can this day get any better...?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hey guys I tried making this one longer, hope it helped a bit. I know, I forgot the alphas name but I super pinky promise it will be In the next one . well thanks for reading bye (:

- Marissa