Chapter 12

Blaze's P.O.V

                            i had made it all the way down stairs to see rose with a large scratch mark on her chest and a cut on her forehead, i looked over to see jade trying to hold  back blake in his wolf form when there eyes shot to me. i was snarling and growling as i hunched low stalking toward blake standing protectivly over rose who was laying there on the ground below me. "HOW DARE YOU! we give you the chance to join are pack and you pull a stunt like this" i shouted at blake as jade moved out of the way, no one wants to be in the heat of a alpha and luna... no one. He just growled at me and i launched at him biting a piece of his skin and pulling down making him fall to the floor as i clawed his chest. "STOP" jade screamed but she didn't move a muscle toward us.

blake pushed me off but i landed thankfully as i growled at him weakly stand up "she threatened me what was i suppose to do!" he growled "bite your tongue" i said launching at him again slamming him to the floor tearing into his flesh when colin came down the staires seeing me with no cuts or bites but a damaged blake with my canines still stuck in him like thornes. Colin ran to me and pulled me off with all his strength letting blake get to his feet but he didn't growl at me.

"As much as you would like to kill him, don't, calm down sweetheart.." he said soothingly as he pet my fur, it calmed me down a bit as i took his shirt in my teeth and pulled it off him. i changed behind a wall and came back. "Jade you take your fussy mate of yours and go to your room, mean while ethan, shay, sam your coming with me to help rose" i stated and everyone did so. i looked at colin and he seemed proud of me.

he looked at me as if, i was taking place in this pack. i took his hand in mine and kissed him softly on the lips "you go get some rest, i'll be there as soon as i can" i smiled and he shook his head at me "we'll get threw this together, were alphas" he winked at me as he grabbed rose in his arm and walked into a medic room opposite from roses medic room. A girl i had recognized was there, Kara. i didn't know she knew how to do these types of healing things. "hey guys i was j-.. omg set he down on the bed now" she said shakily as she began setting everything up " i need you all to leave please, now" kara said firmly as she attached an IV machine to rose and injected her with a needle.. "Now!" she said a bit more harshly and we all left.

i bit my lip as colin held my hand and we walked back to are room. i immiediatly laid down in bed with my face in the pillow, "why is everything so hard" i said as i felt warm arms engulf me in a hug and then released me only to cuddle with me "it's okay my love, everything will get easier in time.. i promise" Colin said in reasurring words making me smile as we pulled the sheets onto us and cuddled again. i laid my head on his chest closing my eyes "just me and you tomorrow no one else.. please?" i said and i felt him chuckle "its gonna be a me and you day tomorrow sweetheart, that you can count on" he said brushing his fingers threw my hair as i fell into a blissful sleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hey i updated on this quickly so sorry if theres mistakes, i wont be able to make the next chapter for a couple days because im going to go get my phone repared so stick around for the next chapter (: thanks bye <3

- Marissa

Xoxoxo